In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery

by LogBase

Local delivery. Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

LoveBoxpr

I am using this app to schedule deliveries of picnic boxes to the island of puerto rico. Sree helped me set it up with all the custom details exceuted perfectly, and we will keep this subscription indefinetly. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Ravioli Bar

The application meet every need we had to cover in our store. The setup process is simple and well explained in the documentation. A special mention goes to the assistance which is quick and responsive. 5 stars well deserved.

Lume Florals

Works perfectly for small businesses that need customized pickup and delivery options! The support is amazing, so fast and they helped me customize my checkout options. 10/10!

1 Ti Service

Kumar and his team have been amazing and super helpful from the start. They help me set up my website delivery properly and again assisted me right away with my changing needs. This is the best customer service I ever experience. No Wait time, super helpful and very professional. Definitely would recommend this app to any other business. Definitely worth the price!

Celeste Daily

I used this app to make my local pickup and delivery efficient. This helps me a lot with this process. Thank you for the amazing service guys

The Social Rose

Got the help needed for set-up. Can't wait to use app to make delivery & checkout easier. Thank you!

Blossom Cleveland

Amazing!! The customer service is out of this world!! A rep stayed on chat with me for over an hour customizing the app for my shop and let me know next steps for adding a second location. My shopping cart now looks fantastic and is so much easier to use than the other app I was using! Thank you!!!!

Love Sweet Things Bakery

I recently switched from another service I use for Local Delivery and Pickup options. I used to have to email my issue and wait until the next day to get a reply and read and apply the solution. After swapping services, it's less inexpensive and the service is fantastic! I scheduled a zoom to help get it setup; which I thought they would walk me through it. But NO, they did it for me. THANK YOU KUMAR for your expertise and your assistance in getting my app setup. Amy

[ fLo rE sta ]

Great customer service and very patient in explaining to a not very computer savvy client. We are glad for this app.

Vape Delivery Service

This app is miles above one of the competitors which we used first. We were unhappy and looking for any change, but could not imagine how many issues would be fixed JUST upon installing it. We did have to contact customer support, but Sudhan from their customer service team was a dream. Solved all of our critical issues at an odd hour, I simply clicked the "chat with an agent" button and he immediately asked if I'd prefer a Zoom call, we got everything worked out. Fantastic app, highly recommend.