In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery

by LogBase

Local delivery, Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

Yoghurtt & Co

the support team is efficient and helpful. Highly recommended. hassle-free and easy to use app. Thank you

The Rustic Board

The customer service that you get when you use this app is amazing!!! So easy to setup and use, I've never had any issues. I recommend it 100%!

Opastri

Great support from Padma!!! Thanks She resolved all my questions
I´ll wait for the launch where I can remove, Mon,Tue, Wed, Thursday ... from the slot

Scoop x Spoon

This app works well and has great capabilities. It is simple to use and will help with my business efficiency. The support is world class. They are responsive, patient and genuinely helpful. I could not recommend the team enough. Thank you!

John Bakes Cakes

This app is brilliant, it has enabled me to organise my orders, collections and shipping. Not all my products can be shipped. I contacted the guys for help with set up and they shared my screen and did so much of the set-up for me. I am delighted with it. They are so quick to respond to any questions.

Queu

I didn't have any issues with this app. What makes this app really great is their support team. Their team takes into consideration suggestions from the users. And they deliver. Best support among the Shopify apps!

Royce India

Best app for in store pickup and cost effective. Excellent service, app developers are always available to help.

AegisValueFix

This is the first app that the developer team helps to do the setup. Their customer service and response are excellent. Looking forward to new features such as order limits by locations for each time slot and perhaps more apps from this team.

Kenmore Village Florist

Thank you Kumar for so much help in setting up the app! You have made the process so smooth and I am excited to use the app on our website.

straightfromthecow

amazing support and help with setting up the shipping and collection service immediately after downloading the app.