In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery

by LogBase

Local delivery, Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

Kenmore Village Florist

Thank you Kumar for so much help in setting up the app! You have made the process so smooth and I am excited to use the app on our website.

straightfromthecow

amazing support and help with setting up the shipping and collection service immediately after downloading the app.

The Fat Little Penguin

I am on my trial period with this app. Despite which, the team was super responsive and efficient. They define what good customer service is all about! Thank you Kumar and team. Keep up the good work.

September 25, 2020

Wild Thing Botanicals

I love this app for delivery and pick up. They walk you through it all- fantastic help and support.

September 24, 2020

dannyspastries

I have searched and searched for a one stop shop for Pick up and Deliver and to my delight, I finally found it with the In Store Pick Up Local Delivery App. Past apps created major problems in our store resulting in loss of sales as both pick up and delivery apps did not talk to each other. This app was simple to set up and integrate and the Log Base customer service chat was available for my most pressing questions. I was immediately offerred a Zoom call with the developer who did all the back end work to satisfy our needs. I have to say, I had the most wonderful customer service experience I have ever had using any shopify apps by Kumar from Log Base. He was so kind to talk me through everything and to integrate the app onto my website. The app is up and running and working seemlesly on Day 1. Highly recommend this app to avoid headaches and confusion to your customer and to minimise your admin of using 2 seperate apps. Well done Log Base and thankyou for all the work you have put into improving our online store.

September 24, 2020

Poku Pastry

Kumar really helped me with my setup questions and went above and beyond in recommending improvements to my store and website. He set up a zoom call with me so that he could look at my settings and take care of what I needed. After that, he showed me what setting changes I didn't know I needed to have, offered to do them all himself, and email me after it's done. Top-notch service and competence!

Kismet Restaurant

Wow. Gotta say these guys have the best customer service i have experienced with any of these shopify apps. Definitely hands on. help you with everything you need, wether expert or beginner. And of course the 2 apps they got are amazing. 100% recommend logbase for your business needs.

ThePastaShoppe

I had very specific needs and they were able to help me fix it with ease. Helpful and available, exactly what we needed.

Mizzu Flora Singapore

Great customer support! Kumar is really helpful. Great app, meets every aspect of my expectation. Most importantly, app is easy to use and hassle free!

Back Alley Blooms

I needed an app like this for my online drive thru floral shop. It helps the customer choose the date and time to pick up their purchase. The developer made the set process very easy and is very supportive if you want/need to make any changes.