In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery

by LogBase

Local delivery. Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

JUICE CHAMPS

excellent app and made my website much more user friendly for the customer. The customer service call via zoom helped alot

Bertie's Bakes

The team were great in helping get us set up and making the most of the solution. We would definitely recommend them to other users.

Zeitoun Cuisine Libanaise

Very good service and all my requests where answered! They always find a solution. Always available! I recommend this app by far.

Fresh City Kitchen

The logbase team was fantastic getting us set up with their app. Response time for support was almost immediate. Great job.

De Maravilla Tapas

Great app. Big shoutout to the tech team! amazing customer service! This app makes everything easy!!!

Benedict

This app is flawless and their support is awesome! Always there to help and super friendly. We are very very happy and highly recommend LogBase apps.

MS. READ (M) Sdn Bhd

This app works exactly as I wanted it to be. There are some features which could be done to improve the overall performance and efficiency of the app which I would give it only 4 stars, but their customer service is superb and swift in handling technical issues. So 5 stars for you!

BigFoot BBQ

We tried a few different apps, some more expensive, some cheaper. This app comes with more then just functionality. It comes with an amazing team both from customer service and tech support. Quick replies almost any time of day. Super knowledgeable, and they go above and beyond any expectations. Their tech support even fixed issues I was having with other apps. They are also willing to work with other developers to ensure their app integrates with other things. I wish they made more apps I would use them for everything I need.

Brasserie Provisions

This application is astounding. Our company has a unique schedule and we were unable to use the basic features within Shopify. This application allows us to adapt our unique delivery and and pick up service and make it a reality. The support we received from LogBase was the best I have ever experienced. If you ever need to customize your delivery and pick up service -- this is the best software and service you will ever encounter. They are amazing!

Happy Day Juice Co.

So regardless of the app itself, which I am loving so far after working through the setup, the support is AMAZING and makes this app the best out there. Honestly, I am confident in using this app moving forward simply because of the wonderful support provided. I went into the free support zoom meeting with one question and ended up getting help optimizing the app beyond what I thought was possible. Thank you all for this app and your continuous support!