In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery

by LogBase

Local delivery, Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

Gnome Grown Plants

Wonderful app with wonderful support! Helped me every step of the way to get my shipping, pick up and local delivery options all set! I would definitely recommend this app if you are looking to add personalized pick up and delivery options and needing help doing so.

Devine Soups n More

Kumar was very helpful and displayed patients. He fixed the problem with scheduling and answered my questions with such grace. I felt like he understood my needs and wanted to be sure they were met. I give him an outstanding rating.

Flower Head Events

Service is incredible, helped me set up ad app and check out process, and gave me useful general shopify information as well, all with a great attitude, thank you Kumar

solight

Thank you for the quick and helpful response. For a small bakery shop, this app helps me to manage the delivery date and time exactly the way that I want. Highly recommended.

Samuel Pepys Wine

Great app, even better support! highly recommend using it. Kumar and his team installed and made all the edits to our business... IN THE SAME DAY!

canadian raw

Great support from padma. every theme is different so if you stuck while using this app feel free to contact for help. they will look after for you. i shared my screen with zoom and they fixed the issue very quickly. great team of enthusiastic people working behind computer to make our business operation easier.

Decadent Dough

This app is perfect for my cookie business! It allows you to pick specific pick up/delivery days & times which is exactly what I needed. Customer service is extremely helpful in explaining everything and helping me navigate through their app. I would highly recommend downloading it if it fits your needs!

Mingle Online Store

It is a very useful app, a very great and responsive customer service, they helped a lot in setting up the app, I highly recommend it.

Peach Wednesday

Have never received such good service for pretty much anything in my life, ever! There could be a few extras but the service and commitment from the team, 24/7, completely makes up for it! Both my husband and I use this app on our separate websites and it works perfectly for us. Life saver app! Thank you LogBase!

September 1, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review.

Les 5 sens

Great app for setting up specific delivery time. Way cheaper than other apps and does the same job. The support is great !

September 1, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review.