In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery

by LogBase

Local delivery, Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

Oak Park Farmers Market

Awesome App. Exactly what we needed. Better then apps that are 10 times the price per month. Tech Support is AMAZING, they helped get everything going. Would definitely recommend if you need customized pickup times.

Tayari

These guys were very good and accomodating with customer service, the app works great! No issues so far

The ReFill ReStore

The app is great value for money. I like that it gives an option to send a confirmation email to the customer with a date and time of delivery. The customer service was exceptional too! They helped with every step of set up.

Harry Batten

Works perfectly, Kumar even help me set it up. I tried a lot of date picker apps and this one is by far the best!

SHAO烧

Highly recommended app. Simple & functional design for online & offline order with time slot picker. The develop team provide instant support with great outcome.

Purrfect Paws Prints

Great app for my needs.
The support I received was amazing. They were patient, took the time to help me set everything up and walked me through using it.

Judge & Jury Pizza

Amazing app, great for local delivery slots and the customer service is also super helpful - Would 110% recommend.

Robo Bakery

Great customer service. They were very helpful, and fixed my problem completely. The app interface also works great.

Manifiq Styles

This app is AMAZING and the customer service is AMAZINGLY OUT OF THIS WORLD. I was having trouble setting up a few things; they set up a zoom call with me, shared their screen and walked me through everything. Amazing

Snoobar Restaurante

Help me to organize the shipping for my local restaurant. Great customer support, help me really fast. Thanks!