In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery

by LogBase

Local delivery, Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

Judge & Jury Pizza

Amazing app, great for local delivery slots and the customer service is also super helpful - Would 110% recommend.

Robo Bakery

Great customer service. They were very helpful, and fixed my problem completely. The app interface also works great.

Manifiq Styles

This app is AMAZING and the customer service is AMAZINGLY OUT OF THIS WORLD. I was having trouble setting up a few things; they set up a zoom call with me, shared their screen and walked me through everything. Amazing

Snoobar Restaurante

Help me to organize the shipping for my local restaurant. Great customer support, help me really fast. Thanks!

EBE 88

Excellent customer service , I have no words to describe how well I was served .

1000% recommended

Heeley City Farm

We needed an app to allow customers to select a collection day for our online garden centre. With the help of Kumar (who was there to help very quickly, even on a Sunday), we have been able to adapt this app to exactly what we need. Every question and change we've needed to make has been answered very quickly. Definitely recommend this app.

Shop Glam Unlimited

Love the app! Needed help and was able to get the help I needed instantly. Customer service was helpful.

Balthazar Bakery

Great customer service via zoom meeting...:)
The representative was very helpful and professional!!

Crab Pick Up

Looking for an app that is setup to work correctly within shopify that covers all the points. Look no furthter. Kumar is just excellent.

Layers Cupcakes

This app works very well for my bakery needs. App has the ability to customize local delivery and pick up for my specific business. Staff are an excellent resource and very helpful with setup.