In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery

by LogBase

Local delivery. Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

Mingle Online Store

It is a very useful app, a very great and responsive customer service, they helped a lot in setting up the app, I highly recommend it.

Peach Wednesday

Have never received such good service for pretty much anything in my life, ever! There could be a few extras but the service and commitment from the team, 24/7, completely makes up for it! Both my husband and I use this app on our separate websites and it works perfectly for us. Life saver app! Thank you LogBase!

Les 5 sens

Great app for setting up specific delivery time. Way cheaper than other apps and does the same job. The support is great !

Southdale Village

The app works as advertised, quick to respond to inquiries, and very knowledgeable customer support team!

bpkmeals

Its only my second day trying to configure this app to my Shopify store. The support service was great. My time is short in trying to launch my site. Those small changes really made a difference. I really appreciate the patients of the support team in working with novice. Chef Fitzgerald Valme owner

homesteadbluemountain

This app is a great complement to shopify's native local delivery/pickup function. A must have in my opinion. The documentation provided is clear and easy to understand, set up is fast and simple, and the app is well designed and easy to understand on the front end. I had a quick question, and the app developers were kind enough to go above and beyond to address my question and help to set up all of the steps I had yet to finish for the installation. Support is very responsive and helpful. Highly recommend!

Benningtons Cakes

The chat feature is really useful and Kumar helped me set up all the features I needed. This is a great app if you want specific collection slots to be available for the customer to choose from.

Xquisite Catering LLC

Kumar was really helpful in helping me understand and show me how the app works. He even helped me set it up!

TAPP Water (Malta) Ltd

Excellent app, I am using for local delivery, simple to use, integrates with the store and the guys quickly fixed a small issue I had in the cart due to some other apps. Very happy with this app and the support.

Ruth & Esthers

So helpful, and fixed everything plus answered questions. I was struggling with some functions, I’m happy it’s working now ..