In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery

by LogBase

Local delivery. Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

Xquisite Catering LLC

Kumar was really helpful in helping me understand and show me how the app works. He even helped me set it up!

TAPP Water (Malta) Ltd

Excellent app, I am using for local delivery, simple to use, integrates with the store and the guys quickly fixed a small issue I had in the cart due to some other apps. Very happy with this app and the support.

Ruth & Esthers

So helpful, and fixed everything plus answered questions. I was struggling with some functions, I’m happy it’s working now ..

Valeriescandycraves

This app is so easy to use and looks so good on my website I would HIGHLY recommend it and the pricing is perfect! The team was also VERY helpful in helping fix some problems I was having with a previous app.

Tilly Hawaiians Chantilly

This app is grate! I wish you can set delivery for a certain area because I also ship out of state.

Campus & Co

In Store Pickup and Delivery
Great app and very good/quick support support....Definitely would recommend.

Misla Baking Co.

Would like to commend the LogBase team for their swift response and action about our issue. App is also easy to use and the support team is very approachable within the app itself.

August 10, 2020

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. This happened because our HTTPS renewal failed for some unknown reason. The app was down for 2 hours due to it. We assure you such glitches will never happen again. Thank you for the opportunity and patience.

Butterflower.co

The app was very easy to get up and running, and their support service has been very fast and helpful with any questions I had.

Lochinver Larder

An integration that actually works!! The customer support is second to none. Kumar completed the entire set up for us and when we had a glitch (our fault), they instantly sorted it out. Since then we've needed additional features and the team are always on hand to give us support - jumping on a Zoom call straight away. Definitely give them a try, their rates are competitive, their customer support is top notch and they’re constantly improving and adding to their services. Great job!

hancham.kdeliveryhk

Wow. Amazing customer support. CS walked me through how the app works perfectly on my site step by step. Great App and Great support. Thank you