In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery

by LogBase

Local delivery, Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

The Social Rose

Got the help needed for set-up. Can't wait to use app to make delivery & checkout easier. Thank you!

Blossom Cleveland

Amazing!! The customer service is out of this world!! A rep stayed on chat with me for over an hour customizing the app for my shop and let me know next steps for adding a second location. My shopping cart now looks fantastic and is so much easier to use than the other app I was using! Thank you!!!!

Love Sweet Things Bakery

I recently switched from another service I use for Local Delivery and Pickup options. I used to have to email my issue and wait until the next day to get a reply and read and apply the solution. After swapping services, it's less inexpensive and the service is fantastic! I scheduled a zoom to help get it setup; which I thought they would walk me through it. But NO, they did it for me. THANK YOU KUMAR for your expertise and your assistance in getting my app setup. Amy

[ fLo rE sta ]

We've used all LogBase apps for our flower shop delivery. We love them very much. The best customer service ever! It's quick response to solve our questions! Also, keep explaining until I get the point. Strongly recommended!

Vape Delivery Service

This app is miles above one of the competitors which we used first. We were unhappy and looking for any change, but could not imagine how many issues would be fixed JUST upon installing it. We did have to contact customer support, but Sudhan from their customer service team was a dream. Solved all of our critical issues at an odd hour, I simply clicked the "chat with an agent" button and he immediately asked if I'd prefer a Zoom call, we got everything worked out. Fantastic app, highly recommend.

Yurica Japanese Kitchen

The app is suited for my purpose, but most of all, I am very impressed by how helpful and efficient the team is!
The support is very fast and responsive. I am gald that I found this app. Thank you Kumar and the team:)

lafeuilledevigne

Enfin un application qui me permet de mettre un minimum de commande par zone. Un très bon service après-vente.

The Challahman

This was very easy to set up and use, and the customer service is very responsive and helpful, especially for a newbie like me.

Rourke’s

Great app and very helpful customer service. Truly good at what they are doing. Highly recommended for stores with pickup and shipping options.

Baked Up

This is the best online help i have ever received before!! I wish all my apps were like this! unfortunately they don't even compare.