In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery

by LogBase

Local delivery. Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

HoneyFlower Foods

This app is exactly what I need and the support/development team is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! They have been extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and patient with my 238923471372392 questions. I love how responsive they are to questions - definitely top-notch customer service. The app's functionalities are great, the interface is easy to use, and its appearance in my store is beautiful. It definitely creates a great user experience and I know the team is making a bunch of improvements to make it even better. I tested TONS of other apps, and this beats the competition in terms of functionality, ease of use, price, support, and appearance. I would give it 10 stars if I could. Thank you!!!!

Peonies from Pluto

Always on hand to help via zoom - they are great! I'm not good with anything technical, so they are honestly amazing!

Fourth and Main on Laurel

The staff here are brilliant. I highly recommend. Did Google Meet and Screen Share and then let them work their magic.

McVapeUK Ltd

Congrats to Team LogBase this is fantastic, and guys done the setup for me, and it works 100% as it says.

Peas And Love

Very helpful and friendly team, they handle the set up for you if you need help and the app works well!

Lucky Break Acres

I need so many different options when it comes to pickup, delivery and shipping so this app was perfect. But the BEST part about it is the customer service. They have helped me numerous times, have always figured out a solution and are so extremely helpful. I cannot recommend them and this app enough.

Baby Showers and More

I have tried the free trials of most of the store pick-ups on this system and this is probably the best. The customer service is great, just click on live chat and they can get you on zoom and fix your queries within a few minutes, it's really easy!

Castle Farm Shop

We installed this app onto our website to enable our customers to easily pick between normal shipping and Click and Collect. The App support was super helpful and efficient. We had a few appearance and performance preferences that we couldn't solve and so we contacted support, arranged a zoom meeting and screen shared our issues. The friendly app expert solved all our problems and we were up and running straight away. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to install.

Rachel A. Clingen Boutique Blooms

We have a floral shop and had been using a different app for the past several months but in order to get all the features we needed our monthly price kept going up. The customer service with In Store Pickup Local Delivery is unmatched. A wonderful representative worked with me this morning to get everything set up exactly how we wanted it and after set up I had one more question and within 2 minutes another associate had me on a zoom call and had fixed the problem for me. Amazing app, best customer service.

Search Cayman Retail

This app provided me with all the options needed for my store. The support team behind this app is superb! During our Zoom meeting everything was set up and met the needs of my store! Thanks a million!