In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery

by LogBase

Local delivery, Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

Yurica Japanese Kitchen

The app is suited for my purpose, but most of all, I am very impressed by how helpful and efficient the team is!
The support is very fast and responsive. I am gald that I found this app. Thank you Kumar and the team:)

lafeuilledevigne

Enfin un application qui me permet de mettre un minimum de commande par zone. Un très bon service après-vente.

The Challahman

This was very easy to set up and use, and the customer service is very responsive and helpful, especially for a newbie like me.

Rourke’s

Great app and very helpful customer service. Truly good at what they are doing. Highly recommended for stores with pickup and shipping options.

Baked Up

This is the best online help i have ever received before!! I wish all my apps were like this! unfortunately they don't even compare.

La Fleuraison

Great app to use for local deliveries and super great customer service through zoom. I had issues setting up and had a great experience through zoom with the technical service rep helping me with my issue and beyond.

Fabians Patisserie

The app is decent. But what is really insanely good is their customer support. I had some very specific requests and they helped me within minutes being friendly and efficient.

Delta Thrift

Just purchased the tool & was impressed by the quality of customer service and support that was provided. Thanks, Shree!

la pecora

Love this app! It makes setting up our delivery options really easy. I had one small issue with my slot picker, and the app team looked into it and fixed it right away. They will also help you with setting up the app over Zoom which is very helpful. Overall very happy with this app!

The Old Custom House Penarth

5* support - recommended. The app does what it says it will and the support team are fast and approachable.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14