Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
16. januar 2024

Extremely important to receive a great customer support when needed. the entire team of Pickeasy always has been very responsive, but a very special shout out to Siva, for taking the time to walk me through the process and understand how to make things work.
It is very easy but you always need to be shown at least once. A BIG THANK YOU TO SIVA AND THE ENTIRE TEAM AT PICKEASY.

Frederic Loraschi Chocolate
3 måneder bruger appen
Logbase svarede 1. februar 2024

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It means a lot to us. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries; we will be glad to assist you!

28. januar 2024

Great app and the assistance from Dhina was incredible! He was super helpful and assisted me with all of my needs. Completely perfect, very happy with the service and will be contacting Dhina again if I ever require more help with my Shopify

St. Louis
Australien
5 måneder bruger appen
Logbase svarede 29. januar 2024

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It means a lot to us. Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries; we will be glad to assist you!

28. januar 2024

Rahul and the LogBase team is Fantastic. Whenever I have any issue, they are always on hand to guide and help. If i coudl give 10 stars I would.

Southside Flower Market
Australien
Mere end 2 år bruger appen

29. december 2023

The most useful app to manage both delivery and collection orders, couldn't manage my store without this app, and the customer support is efficient and always friendly!

GingerBred
Sydafrika
10 måneder bruger appen
Logbase svarede 30. december 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

7. december 2023

Such a great addition to my website and customer service is top notch!
I reached out in regard to a few issues with the check out options on my website, and Sudhan was so helpful and kind. He not only fixed all the issues, he went as far as making the options blend so nicely with my website, and made suggestions about the layout to help make my website clear and easy to navigate. Incredible service!

Sweet Thang Co
8 måneder bruger appen
Logbase svarede 8. december 2023

5. december 2023

The app makes me add paid rate for pickup locations.
I was helped by Vinduja logbase, she was very sweet and patient.

Kwekerij KWEEK
Belgien
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
Logbase svarede 7. december 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

18. januar 2024

Siva was very helpful in setting up our store. We had a lot of questions and he walked through the process to set it up completely for us. He even did tests on our live site to ensure it was working before he was finished! He showed us additional features for the future of our site as well. Thanks again!

SMFF Wholesale
8 dage bruger appen

24. januar 2024

The customer service agent was very patient and helped me solve our issue with blocking out dates for a product.

Oh Happy Treats
Irland
6 måneder bruger appen

11. december 2023

Awesome app! It allows my business to offer multiple Shipping & Delivery settings based on the customers location, and we can tailor prices accordingly.

Support for this app is very nice, they even had a zoom call to help me get everything set up properly. Raj was super helpful!

Tofino Ucluelet Culinary Guild
27 dage bruger appen
Logbase svarede 12. december 2023

Thank you again for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We look forward to serving you in the future and continuing to exceed your expectations😊

1. februar 2024

Of all the support technicians, Siva was by far the most competent, speedy and successful at troubleshooting our issues with checkout. thank you !

Damselfly Florals & Events