Omtaler (973)

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
18. juni 2024

Good support and customer service. Nice that there is a free option until you go over certain limits. Barath was very helpful with some issues I had on setting up new features on my store.

Te Pēke Kai
New Zealand
8 måneder bruker appen
Logbase svarte 26. juni 2024

We want to express our sincere gratitude for taking the time to share your review. Your feedback is invaluable, and we genuinely appreciate your input.

17. juli 2024

I have used Pickeasy on various stores that I manage. It has great functionality for pickup dates and time, blackout dates and hiding the slot picker on certain products. It is very easy to use. They also have great service. I have had a few occasions in which I needed their help. They are responsive and easy to work with. Great App all around!

Indy GreekFest
29 dager bruker appen
Logbase svarte 19. juli 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

21. juni 2024

Annie was awesome! She helped me work through an issue with my cart and now I am able to launch my store!

Chris

Post Worthy Events
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
Logbase svarte 26. juni 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We greatly appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you again.

11. mai 2024

Would like to thank Jenifer for the exceptional service for helping me out with navigating the checkout session. Its been a long 2 hours to resolve what I needed and she stayed with me throughout everything.

Brielle Flower Studio
Singapore
Rundt 2 år bruker appen
Logbase svarte 15. mai 2024

Redigert 13. juli 2024

Siva & Rahul & Vinduja was great help with setting up our app, Logbase has a variety of apps that are helpful with delivery logistics (specially date picker), their app makes delivery logistics very easy, just download and schedule a setup call with them!

Pafe Plants
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
9. juni 2024

Excellent app but the customer service makes it truly superb - their support team is easy to contact and they are very knowledgeable and committed to resolving the challenges or questions I encounter. Kavishan was very helpful, responsive, and thorough. Would definitely recommend the app!

ScottCakes
6 måneder bruker appen
Logbase svarte 10. juni 2024

10. juli 2024

Barath was so helpful walking me through the app and getting it setup. I had no idea what I was doing and he was super patient talking me through each step. So grateful he was able to hop on a call with me!

Midtown Bake Shop
23 dager bruker appen
Logbase svarte 19. juli 2024

27. april 2024

Have to say it is a very buggy apps. It need to access and change your theme code otherwise it will appear on every page but not only cart page.

Further edits (downgrade to 1-star): apps not compatible with some v2.0 theme like sense. the custom code they use to fix the issue will cause another issue, i.e. the date picker will be permanently locked at your cart page even if you disable this app in theme setting. The customer service is also not helpful and keep denying this is a bug. good luck.

C Patisserie (SG)
Singapore
Over 2 år bruker appen
Logbase svarte 30. april 2024

UPDATE: We noticed that our team has promptly addressed and fixed the problem you mentioned. We hope everything is working fine for you now.

If you need any further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Regards,
Logbase.

I extend my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience or misunderstanding caused by the recent issue. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we deeply regret any frustration you may have experienced. We understand that the process for disabling our app may not have been clearly communicated, especially for installations made before the introduction of the Shopify app embed feature. Moving forward, we are committed to improving our communication and support to ensure a seamless experience for you. We are fully prepared to assist you promptly, including upgrading the app to a newer version and delisting the old registration for your store. Rest assured that we will continue to prioritize your needs and provide the best service possible. Your satisfaction is paramount, and we are dedicated to resolving any issues you may encounter. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced.

11. juni 2024

Pickeasy has great support staff who are quick to respond and to resolve issues when they arise. Shout out to Rajkumar for his professional assistance!

isotope-ice-cream
9 måneder bruker appen
Logbase svarte 12. juni 2024

23. juni 2024

Jenifer J., a representative of the customer success team, was extremely helpful and patient. She answered all of my questions thoroughly and walked me through the whole process on how Pickeasy works! You do have to upgrade to the $10 a month plan to actually use it on your online store. Although, it does allow you to try the upgraded version for 14 days before you are charged. You can cancel prior to the 14th day and not be charged if it doesn’t work for you. I think this app is worth paying $10 a month to allow my customers flexibility in offering different time slots to choose from for local delivery. It also provides me the flexibility of deciding when I want to be available for local delivery. I hope you find this review helpful! :)

Elsie Mae