In Store Pickup Local Delivery

Delivery date, Delivery time, local pickup, Click and collect

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Koko & Roy Deli

Location Poland

The best customer service of any app I've used. Incredibly helpful and response time is immediate. thanks so much Ravi!

Plant Drop

Amazing service, reply straight away to help make the app work on your store. We are happy so far with the performance of the app.

Market Fresh

I used this app to set up a bunch of different custom local pick up options that are not standardized. The customer service I received from Siddarth at LogBase was exceptional! The app was able to do all the things I wanted - the company helped me figure it out. I couldn't be happier.

Purvey'd

The representatives are very helpful in resolving any issues I have with the app. Always fast and reliable response.

SweeT.Rex

Location Singapore

The app really help me to arrange my order. and the developer really helpful to solve my issues when i set up the page. Thanks for Siva to help me solving the issue.

DC Sweet Potato Cake

Annie was wonderful. Helped me every step of the way. Answered all of my questions and was very helpful with resolving my issues. Annie knows what she is doing! Very kind and patient.

Sleepyhead Beds

We are just getting started with this app, and I am already impressed. They offer a zoom call to help you get it all set up. Sudhan was great! He was able to show me how to get it exactly the way we wanted. It has more features, is easy to use, and is less expensive than other apps. So far, I highly recommend it.

Mimmi

Great costumer service, great assistance.
Provides Time slots for delivery service that you provide.

Its All About Me

Still on my free trial and it was easy to set up! Im not tech savvy at all and reached out text support and Raj helped me out and was very patient with me throughout. Thank you all so much!

Jenny Joans Boutique

This App helped me out sooo much! The customer service team was excellent and help me install it and customize it to my exact needs. I was so happy with Raj, he is extremely knowledgable, and skilled--he helped me with my very specific issues and I was able to get one on one help within a few hours of my request. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43