In Store Pickup Local Delivery

Delivery date, Delivery time, local pickup, Click and collect

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Boou Dog Treats

Have been using this app for my bakery for roughly the past 6 months. We offer several delivery options as well as pick ups and we’re scheduling everything individually before using the app. Having the calendar scheduling tool has been a game charger and saves us a lot of time and makes it so much easier for customers to book their orders themselves. There are a lot of options to customize so I was able to tweak the standard offerings on the app to suit our specific situation easily. I had 2 semi-major issues since using the app that prevented any orders being placed on our website for a short period of time but we’re quickly corrected by their customer service team. Both my customer service experiences have been 10/10 and they even fixed an issue overnight for me. Couldn’t recommend this app any more!

Grocery App Ltd

I need assistance in fixing, my setting on the back end Sreeman from the support team was instant in helping me! fixed all the setting in a PING!! Awesome!

MaKro Meals

1st Review: I have no idea what I would have done without the help of Siva. He went above and beyond to make sure that my website worked with this app. This is a great app that is not only affordable, but very efficient for any business who needs a scheduled pick up date. Thanks again Siva. 2nd Review: These guys are always so helpful. Willing to go above and beyond for me every time. Thank you!!! 3rd Review: Once again Siva saved the day again. I am launching my business in 4 days and there were minor details I needed worked out. I seriously have no idea what I would have done without the support of this business. They go above and beyond for their clients. Thanks again you guys!!

Bread By Elise

Amazing support and customer service! Siva was a tremendous help with my requests to adjust the app when I could not figure it out. Very happy. Thank you so much!

BathBombFlings

Setup was a bit technical but the support team responds really fast! I was helped by Janani and she was really really helpful with everything and help me set up everything over a Zoom call and showed me exactly what to do in the future. She is knowledgeable about the product and is able to help with everything that I wanted to do (other than a few small edits that required more backend coding). All in all, I'm giving this a 5* because of the exemplary service that I received from Janani. Thank you ma'am!

Truly Lifestyle Brand Inc.

Amazing App, and even better customer service. I was able to have a same day zoom call with the developers and have a complete set up done for me via screen sharing, it was so easy, and so helpful. We were able to streamline all of our inventory to one warehouse location even though we have several different pick up locations. Can't say enough great things, you need this.

Mary's Muffins Oakville

Amazing app with lots of great features and functionality. The support team is exceptional too. Highly recommend.

Yosh! Online Store

Excellent service from the support, Siva. I got some issue on the app and requested for assistance. Within 1 min, Siva responded and went tru all the issues and help me solved everything. Very grateful to him. Great app to use!

新宿誠 Shinjuku Makoto

Thanks for the great support,Mr. Sree!! The problem is all served. I highly recommend this apps to the whole world.

SOUPBOX

Siva Very helpful indeed. Managed to get me everything I needed and more. Helped me with additional things too which I didnt think i needed but realised I most certainly did. Legend of an employee. Highly thankful and I think he deserves a pay rise for being awesome! John