In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery

by LogBase

Local delivery, Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

Tilly Hawaiians Chantilly

This app is grate! I wish you can set delivery for a certain area because I also ship out of state.

Campus & Co

In Store Pickup and Delivery
Great app and very good/quick support support....Definitely would recommend.

Misla Baking Co.

Would like to commend the LogBase team for their swift response and action about our issue. App is also easy to use and the support team is very approachable within the app itself.

August 10, 2020

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. This happened because our HTTPS renewal failed for some unknown reason. The app was down for 2 hours due to it. We assure you such glitches will never happen again. Thank you for the opportunity and patience.

Butterflower.co

The app was very easy to get up and running, and their support service has been very fast and helpful with any questions I had.

Lochinver Larder

When we first launched our online services we struggled with finding an app that would limit pick-up slots. This app perfectly met our needs and best of all… actually works!!

The customer support is second to none. Kumar completed the entire set up for us and when we had a glitch (our fault), they instantly sorted it out. Definitely give them a try, their rates are competitive, their customer support is top notch and they’re constantly improving and adding to their services.

Great job!

hancham.kdeliveryhk

Wow. Amazing customer support. CS walked me through how the app works perfectly on my site step by step. Great App and Great support. Thank you

URU Farms

Very good support, they set it up for me using zoom. Hope to see how this will work over he next few weeks.

VEGE N FRUIT

It works fine for us. Really good App. Customer service really outstanding. Had some doubts while setting up, and they have cleared it immediately.

Foodys Shop

The app works really well and cstomer Service is fast and effective: they helped me by sharing their screen and everything worked perfectly. I hope they're going to develop a new feature for different slot time per location.

Goldfish Seafood

Their support staff was extremely helpful! They helped me set everything up and it truly lifted a weight off our shoulders. Definitely give them a try their monthly rate is competitive compared to some of the other apps on the site, I will update my review based on performance soon but It is a relief to know that their support team is available and ready to help if something comes up.