In Store Pickup Local Delivery

Delivery date, Delivery time, local pickup, Click and collect

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Hummus Fit

This app is the real deal. Fresh out of the box, no issues at all, and support was above and beyond anything I could’ve asked for. Siva was great from start to finish. This was the best installation I’ve done by far. I was set up with ease within 24 hours. Their support team is ALWAYS there by your side every step of the way. I’m going to install their other apps. Stop looking for other local shipping / pickup apps and get this right now. You’ll be stupid to pass this up, you can’t beat the price and support with these guys, they’ll hold your hand and set it up for you with ease.

Nova Bakery

Great service when you want the extra help.
I wanted to copy all settings that i got to another store and the guys did this over the chat.

Willow Cake Bar

I was served by Rajkumar. He was very pleasant, kind and patient to work through how to use this app. Highly recommend the team for their hard work and customer service. Only thing I would like is to see the date selection on product page as we have different products available for different months. Otherwise highly recommend them.

Balloon Couture - Balloon & Party

Customer Service is amazing - always helpful, responsive and fix the issues immediately. Was quite easy to setup however my needs are very fickle so they were able to help me get it to where it needs to be.

Vanilla Ice Cakes

Great app and the features work perfectly but the support is what really makes this app stand out. I've had lots of custom requests which the team have really worked hard to understand and implement for me within minutes to a couple of hours at most. If you ever have any questions the team are always happy to help straight away. I will use this app on any future stores that need it and will be happy to use any apps made by this developer.

lepaindesoleil

Thanks for your great services Siva ! Your work perfectly on my e-shop ! Thanks so much. I will work with you again.

East Bay Pie Co

These guys have the best customer service hands down. Anne went above and beyond to fix the problems I was facing. Some of the problems were not even from the app but they went an extra mile to solve everything.

Tartistry by M

Really great app with alot of wonderful customizations options. Support given by Annie was on point and extremely fast. She even initiated a zoom session to help me through the customization issues i was faced and solved them perfectly. Keep it up!

Twenty Twenty Au

Really good service and support provided by the Siva & the support team. managed to get set up within 20mins! App works really well!

Quill London

This app has solved all our problems, and Siva jumped on a quick zoom to help answer my questions and get it all set up for in less than 5 minutes - perfect service!