In Store Pickup Local Delivery

Delivery date, Delivery time, local pickup, Click and collect

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Kin's Kitchen Shop

Customer Service - Siva helps a lot, walk me through, very detail! 100+ Also the app is very handy and helpful.

Albergus

Great customer service!!! Really fast and easy to talk to, provided images/screenshots for guiding me in our issues. Thanks!

Off the Wheaten Path, LLC

Customer service is extremely knowledgeable about the app and very fast to reply. The app is a great asset to my company.

BrayBakery

Best customer service ive ever received on an app. On top of that, the app interface for frontend and backend is so good. Definitely highly recommended.

Surrey Hills Grocer

I like this app very much. It fits my business perfectly. I am especially pleased with the customer service team. They respond so fast and nicely. The app is very easy and convenient to use with different setting and options. Highly recommend to use this app. Thanks very much for the support team !!

Flowers & Flowers

Great app, very useful and convenient. The support is great and very responsive. Would definitely recommend this app.

Tidlösa Högtider

Super helpfull with support, always helping directly with issues.
App works really good.
We really appreciate the work the do and how good the app works

Wagshal's

We switched from another app to this one. Cannot say enough about the amazing customer support from Raj Kumar! He spent over an hour helping me set up our store. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this app!

Just Sugar Cookies

I struggled for ages trying to find something that would work for my cookie shop and I cannot praise this app and its customer service reps enough! I had to take a break for a few months from my business and am recently re starting it back up and have forgotten some of the steps I need to make the products I have available to my customer base. Its 1245am and Janani was there in a matter of moments on chat not only to help but resolved my issue in less than 3 minutes. I cant ask for better service, because I dont think its out there! :D

Tasty Pasty Co.

I'm currently in the process of setting up my store to be able to offer our products for in-store pickup, local deliveries and nationwide postal sending. This will require different dates/times and availabilities based on postal code and product and different pricing based on area, product state (frozen/non-frozen) etc. etc. Basically, there are lots of variables and in combination with another of their apps (Shipeasy), it appears to take care of ALL of it!! I'm yet to go live but after installing the app, I had thorough zoom call with Janani which lasted over 2 hours, just to discuss everything and set it up. It was so easy, and so helpful and was worth the first month's subscription alone. I'm very excited about this and hope it fulfils everything it promises - but I don't see why it shouldn't BIG thumbs up. Thank you!