In Store Pickup Local Delivery

Delivery date, Delivery time, local pickup, Click and collect

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Giflorist

Good support service, and speedy to solve my problem, the support team so friendly and helpful, recommended app for sure!

Pies 'n' Thighs

12 Stars, my Zoom help session took 14 minutes saving me so much headache sorting out my delivery/pickup/shipping options. Good product, good price, excellent people on the other end of the phone!

The Place Toronto

The software integration performance is excellent to achieve the basic needs, and the service is very good to solve user problems very quickly.

This Little Cakery

Cannot rate this highly enough. Siva was AMAZING. After so many issues using other Apps, Siva solved all my issues over one zoom call and installed the application for me.
10/10 would reccomend. THANK YOU SIVA

CQUA

The support provided by Siva was fantastic. 2 hours of support! He managed to resolve my problem and we have a workaround to use their app to serve my purpose.

The Caffeine Experience

This is the only few apps that can settle my issues with the different delivery locations and different options. I am surprised but they are fabulous! the Zoom call went on for 45mins + 45 mins + 45 mins. I did not stop telling my friends of this app's service! its really what service is about!.

Northern Botanicals

Siva was really outstanding. I think this app will do everything I need it to. Fantastic customer service.

Made in ピエール・エルメ

配送日、配送時間帯の選択肢を簡単にセット出来る便利なアプリです。
配送または店頭受取りの選択肢も追加することが出来ます。
リードタイムやブロック日等を設定することも可能。
サポートも充実しており、相談したら即対応してくれる。

Simpls

They are excellent to work with and the app functions great. It has a lot of great settings and is flexible! Support is top notch.

Basque by Leo

the customer service it's what really make this app worth it! 5/5 recommended. The assistance to make something happen it was fast and efficient