In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery

by LogBase

Local delivery, Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

Local Market MK

Excellent app & very good customer service, they helped me to set-up the customer chosen delivery date across checkout, order confirmations & order status pages.

The Sorbus Tree

If I could give a 100000 (or more) star review I would! I have never experienced such incredible customer service in my life. Every single brick wall I hit, any time I had a query and needed some assistance there was someone right there to help and find a solution or best case work-around. Kumar in particular (and Sree) I simply cannot praise more highly. Thank you so much for all you've done to help with the launch of my site and the ongoing support you are continuing to provide. With warmest wishes and my deepest thanks, Hannah (Operations Director at The Sorbus Tree).

Christmas at Wesley's

Got to say hands down some incredible technical support with these guys. Was on a tight deadline and experienced some issues - they got back to me within 6 hours and basically ran through everything from start to finish to make sure all was working.
Special thanks to Kumar!

K. FLOWER

The app is good. Service is better. Developer help to set EVERYTHING up. Recommended using this. Superb!

Le Marché Bistro 1843 Marketplace

I recently upgraded this app and am very happy I did. The option to have different lead times for my products is exactly what I needed. I needed some help to set it up correctly and the support people were amazing and very quick to respond. I was able to customize this app to fit my specific needs.

shawarmadelivery

Amazing app, easy to install and and they have a great support they they hel us to install some box.

OMBRA Pastificio & Alimentari

We have received really great support from this app and it does everything we need it to do. Very helpful!

The Adopted Vegan

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE! needed the app to be adjusted for my use as i only ship products not pick up but i still wanted the chosen date function and they did it perfectly. we even had a zoom call where they did all the changes from my screen keeping me informed on all the changes. amazing. cant recommend enough, ive tried so many date apps this one is the best especially since you can change prep time for different products like i needed.

Marigold

Excellent, flexible app! Simple to set up, includes all the settings you need to accommodate even complicated services and hours (which is important for a lot of restaurants turning to delivery during these times). Technical assistance is second to none - the developers are always available through chat, offer quick and helpful assistance. Highly recommend for any restaurant looking to pivot their business to offer delivery and pick-up.

Uncle Bobo's

This app is great, and helps our restaurant keep up with the times. The tech service team was so helpful at resolving all of our issues. I highly recommend this app!