Pickup Delivery Date Pickeasy

Pickup Delivery Date Pickeasy

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
February 4, 2021

We have a floral shop and had been using a different app for the past several months but in order to get all the features we needed our monthly price kept going up. The customer service with In Store Pickup Local Delivery is unmatched. A wonderful representative worked with me this morning to get everything set up exactly how we wanted it and after set up I had one more question and within 2 minutes another associate had me on a zoom call and had fixed the problem for me. Amazing app, best customer service.

Rachel A. Clingen Boutique Blooms
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited February 4, 2021

This app provided me with all the options needed for my store. The support team behind this app is superb! During our Zoom meeting everything was set up and met the needs of my store! Thanks a million!

Search Cayman Retail
Cayman Islands
February 4, 2021

I changed to use this app as the previous provider had too many glitches and didn't really assist me to rectify the issue. LogBase provided me with clear instructions when setting up the app to integrate my with my store and then immediately jumped on a zoom call with me to help me with the rest of the issues that I was facing. I highly recommend them and their excellent customer service.

Eat Plate Love
February 3, 2021

I am using this app to schedule deliveries of picnic boxes to the island of puerto rico. Sree helped me set it up with all the custom details exceuted perfectly, and we will keep this subscription indefinetly. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

LoveBoxpr
Time spent using app: 12 months
February 2, 2021

The application meet every need we had to cover in our store. The setup process is simple and well explained in the documentation. A special mention goes to the assistance which is quick and responsive. 5 stars well deserved.

Ravioli Bar
Italy
Time spent using app: 4 days
February 1, 2021

Works perfectly for small businesses that need customized pickup and delivery options! The support is amazing, so fast and they helped me customize my checkout options. 10/10!

Lume Florals
January 31, 2021

Kumar and his team have been amazing and super helpful from the start. They help me set up my website delivery properly and again assisted me right away with my changing needs. This is the best customer service I ever experience. No Wait time, super helpful and very professional. Definitely would recommend this app to any other business. Definitely worth the price!

1 Ti Service
Mauritius
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited January 30, 2021

I used this app to make my local pickup and delivery efficient. This helps me a lot with this process. Thank you for the amazing service guys

Celeste Daily
Sri Lanka
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited January 29, 2021

Got the help needed for set-up. Can't wait to use app to make delivery & checkout easier. Thank you!

The Social Rose
Time spent using app: 19 days
January 27, 2021

Amazing!! The customer service is out of this world!! A rep stayed on chat with me for over an hour customizing the app for my shop and let me know next steps for adding a second location. My shopping cart now looks fantastic and is so much easier to use than the other app I was using! Thank you!!!!

Blossom Cleveland