In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery

by LogBase

Local delivery, Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

Uncle Bobo's

This app is great, and helps our restaurant keep up with the times. The tech service team was so helpful at resolving all of our issues. I highly recommend this app!

Megas Alexandros

This app is fire.
A must have for every one who's using shopify to run their local business. The app has helped us tremendously to manage the incoming orders and not get flooded in the kitchen. Now it's just the perfect work flow. The support team is super helpful and kind. If you need any help just chat with them. They're happy to help. Can't wait for the coming language updates. Keep killin' it

Crave

Excellent app and the team is super responsive and happy to help with any customisation. This is the only date and time picker app on Shopify that works well in the open cart drawer! I had been trying several apps and this is a clear winner. Shree from the support team came to rescue on Saturday and was happy to help on Sunday too. Highly recommend.

Deliafresh

In Store Pickup Local Delivery helps you add slot pickers not only on the cart page but the ajax cart as well. They have a free set-up assistance service which is very prompt and efficient. It is definitely one of the most cost-effective solution out there!

Nourish Kitchen and Bakery

Does what I need it to, would be even better if it had a pick list. more. Very helpful and professional help to custom code so that my customers have a smoother check out experience.

Smugglers Warehouse

Absolutely brilliant, support was fantastic. Thanks a million you just made my job soooo much easire

RADIUS Precision Skate Sharpening & Supplies

I'm using the base version and this does exactly what I need since our business is exclusively pickup and delivery. Their online chat help is quick and helped resolve some initial setup issues I was experiencing. They also took the time to setup my timeslots, review all my settings and suggested some tips for better user experience. I spent alot of time with other Apps that didn't work the way I wanted and never heard back from their support. This App and service rocks! Thanks LogBase to getting my online store up and running!

AAA Candle Supplies

The support team goes above and beyond to make sure their application works best for your theme. They have a great communication system that allows you to schedule Zoom calls for initial set-up and/or questions. This application has been so helpful for our store after we changed to a new curbside pick-up model.

212 Baked Goods

Excellent app and even better support! Kind and they helped me set up fairly quickly! I've only tried out a couple different Local Delivery Apps, this one however was the best option!

Obie's Worms

We've tested several other order pickup apps and this is by far the best one. The support team is wonderful and helped us set the app up exactly as we needed in no time!