In Store Pickup Local Delivery

Delivery date, Delivery time, local pickup, Click and collect

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Natural Balance Club

Siva was great at teaching me how to make some changes on the app, great customer service. I learned how to change the language form english to spanish (:

Chocolatá Chocolate

I have used the scheduling feature to get help with integrating the system twice now and both times it has been extremely helpful. Just had a chat today with Siva and he completely walked me through updating our checkout. We have been using the service for a month across two locations and it has been a huge help to our small business.

Jelana's Bake Shop

I used this app to allow customers to pick their date and time for receiving their order. The woman who helped me was so friendly, fast, and knowledgeable. Thank you!

Magasin DOBSHOP

I am very satisfied with the app and especially with the customer service. Annie and Kumar are doing great job. Thanks!!!

Bisnonna Bakeshop

Standout customer service -- they were incredibly responsive, timely, and helpful in getting the app integrated with our site. I was able to schedule a virtual meeting same-day for them to do some back-end work to ensure everything worked properly. Highly recommend, not just for the app (it does exactly what we need!), but also for the customer service support.

No3Pizza

This app is great and support is amazing! We got stuck with a couple of things and Kavishan was super helpful, he got things fixed right away and even helped us with some other stuff. Thank you so much!

Blossom22°

I had tried a lot Date Picker app either paid or free. I can tell you this one is the great becos you can pre-set all time slot here. And one big point is about blackout date, you can pre-set the Date with different time slot too.
And really appreciate helpful support by Siddarth Nataraj. Cheers.

Pup & Pop Bakeshop

This app is amazing; the amount of options from block dates, lead time, product override, etc. is exactly what I needed. I had to make a modification that required code change, but Siddarth and his team immediately jumped onto the issue and was able to make the changes needed. 10/10

Urban Treats Sydney

Great support and very helpful! Really surprised how much this company helped me! Definately recommend!

The French Lettuce

Location Australia

I am using this app to set up various delivery rates and different locations with numerous product lead times and conditions and they have been prompt and very helpful in getting things fixed when I had issues. Siva has been extremely helpful in assisting me in trouble shooting all my variant products and has saved me an enormous amount of time and energy. So it has been much appreciated. I would highly recommend this product especially with is encompassing service. There have been many options to make contact, whether it be screen sharing, setting up zoom calls and assessing spread sheet data.