In Store Pickup Local Delivery

Local delivery. Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Loja Pascoal

app is simple and grate!! special things is that does not add a product "pickup" to your order like all the others do... and that is important because it will not change your product statistics ... we have lots of app and the support of this one is FIVE STARS !!!

Cowboy's Firewood

Hello, Shiva helped me set this app up, and wow can I saw this was great, the whole process was very easy. From having shiva set it up to him telling me next steps I would need to take I would defiantly recomend this?.

The Cookie Biz

I am so pleased with this app and their support team’s service! They were able to fix my concern quickly and the app just suits my needs to a T. Now I see why everyone has literally given this app 5 stars. They deserve it! Such good value for the support and features it offers. Highly recommend!!

SJÖ Flora

This app is really important for online florists because choosing delivery date is very crucial for our customers. A huge shout out to the team, Sree, Siva, Janani and Rajkumar, who had helped me to set up the delivery settings based on our store unique needs. They had also helped us to customise the appearance based on my perfectionism and OCD. Great work! Highly recommend!

BuAn

Muy buena aplicación, me ha servido mucho para organizar los pedidos locales. El soporte de la aplicación es excelente. Muchas gracias

Prosper Petals

EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT client service! I had a quick question and it was resolved in a matter of minutes. Being treated with kindness and patience means so much when you're struggling to fix something. This team is great! The product is great, Don't waste time- go download it :) you wont be sorry

Sugar Dose Boxes

Great customer service, very helpful and patient and were able to customise the app to my needs. Highly recommend!

BlossomLove Florals

The online customer support service i received while attempting to set up this app was fantastic! There were a couple of small issues i was unsure how to resolve and Siva in customer Care amended for me from their end with my permission.

HKFlowers

I reached out to customer support about an issue I was having with my online store with the date/time picker. The lady who helped me was able to go in the backend of the store and override some issues in order for it to work again. My store is back to normal again, and it was all with the great customer service support I received. Thank you so much!

Corries

I can't honestly say enough good things about this app and the support team. The app does exactly what we needed and we have been able to style the UI to suit our site design. The support team are highly responsive and extremely helpful.