In Store Pickup Local Delivery

Delivery date, Delivery time, local pickup, Click and collect

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Nasul Roșu

Very helpful and proactive staff. Nice app that resolved several problems that we faced as we offer 2 types of delivery (Local and Standard) and also Pick-up.

Cactus Blossom Bakery

Using this app was great - I can setup local pickup and local delivery, add timeslots and configure it all the way I need to make it work for my business. I had configured some things incorrectly, but Shree was able to instantly fix the problem! Great support team!!

Beli

We had multiple complicated requests on shipping settings. The customer support was superb and made everything super easy and the whole process enjoyable. Siva our customer support was very patient, attentive and thorough with the setup. Thanks Siva!

Sweets by Seni

Great support service via zoom call. I have forgotten the lovely gentleman’s name who helped me but he set everything up for me and saved me a lot of time to just carry on with sales. Thank you!!

MOC Home AU

Super helpful! Sreeman was excellent and knowledgeable. He helped me with all my needs and questions.

Blossoms at Home

I have been using this app for a few weeks now & it does everything i need. Every time i have had a problem or am unsure on how to do something i just click on the chat & the team is super helpful & so quick to answer my questions & assist me in whatever i need! Great service!

Badass Bagels

I did a ton of research on IN-STORE pick up apps and this one is fantastic! The support is timely, helpful and easily accessible. I actually reached out twice and got hands on installation help, plus all of my questions answered. The first time my website wasn't ready to be launched so I didn't end up installing the APP. The second time (today) I made sure my site was ready and I reached back out and got all the help i needed including a few customizations that made my site gorgeous! Thank you Sudhan! I will post the link as soon as it's live!

CherryCakes

Janani was brilliant who I spoke to over zoom was very helpful in helping me get setup. The app is easy to use and very functional. Highly reccomend.

Korispy Fried Chicken

KUMAR WAS VERY HELPFUL GIVE THE MAN A RAISE! He helped me with most of my questions and I believe this app is very helpful.

Blomster and baker

Hi I got some great help from Siva today.He fix our problem straight away I am amazed how helpful the team are the in store pick up local delivery app are. Could not be more happy with the service
Blomster and Baker