In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery

by LogBase

Local delivery, Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

Mizzu Flora Singapore

Great customer support! Kumar is really helpful. Great app, meets every aspect of my expectation. Most importantly, app is easy to use and hassle free!

Back Alley Blooms

I needed an app like this for my online drive thru floral shop. It helps the customer choose the date and time to pick up their purchase. The developer made the set process very easy and is very supportive if you want/need to make any changes.

GuiltFreeFoodSG

Wonderful customer service ! Quick and prompt. They went all way out to help me with the set up. The app meets every aspect of my business expectation.

KijiMarine

Excellent customer support. Was able to get back to me and fix the issue almost instantly. Definitely recommend

Gnome Grown Plants

Wonderful app with wonderful support! Helped me every step of the way to get my shipping, pick up and local delivery options all set! I would definitely recommend this app if you are looking to add personalized pick up and delivery options and needing help doing so.

Devine Soups n More

Kumar was very helpful and displayed patients. He fixed the problem with scheduling and answered my questions with such grace. I felt like he understood my needs and wanted to be sure they were met. I give him an outstanding rating.

Flower Head Events

Service is incredible, helped me set up ad app and check out process, and gave me useful general shopify information as well, all with a great attitude, thank you Kumar

solight

Thank you for the quick and helpful response. For a small bakery shop, this app helps me to manage the delivery date and time exactly the way that I want. Highly recommended.

Samuel Pepys Wine

Great app, even better support! highly recommend using it. Kumar and his team installed and made all the edits to our business... IN THE SAME DAY!

canadian raw

Great support from kumar. every theme is different so if you stuck while using this app feel free to contact for help. they will look after for you. i shared my screen with zoom and they fixed the issue very quickly.