In Store Pickup Local Delivery

Delivery date, Delivery time, local pickup, Click and collect

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

NOURISH Cooking Co.

If i could give more than 5 stars I would. This app solved my needs exceptionally well! The support I received in setting up and configuring was top notch. Thank you.

Four All Ice Cream

Great customer service. All questions answered and lots of help in implementing solutions that were effective and targeted to my business.

Coroco Coffee

Finally an app for pickup that works for multiple locations AND sorts the orders by location! Developers helped me troubleshoot issues in my product listings as well. Highly recommend!

NNEYAH Cards & Gifts

Location Nigeria

App is easy to use and works well. Support is extremely prompt and helpful with any queries, which is quite important.
____
Been using it for a while now, no complaints. Support always quick and helpful.

Nesuto Singapore

Location Singapore

This app manages to resolve some of the major pain points that we have for delivery and pick-up services, especially with Siva being very helpful and patient during the whole process, from explanation to integration. I must say! We have been using this plug-in for 2 months, and Siva is still providing the best service he can! for us! I have a few enquiries and he was able to suggest a solution to go about it too! E.g., having to send customers notifications a day before before the order goes out. So KUDOS to SIva & team! Amazing speed at finding solutions!

SimaMart

Great customer service- Raj Kumar was excellent and very helpful in setting up the app and helping answering my questions!! GREAT SERVICE!!!

SamosaBoy

Their service is incredible. very responsive and always happy to assist. these guys go above and beyond!!!!

Calgary Plants

I used this app to get help with an issue, I received excellent support, thank you very much for you help

Farm Nine

Great customer support and set up! Just starting to use the APP, but all the tests are doing everything we need. Great for Florists or anyone wanting to deliver based on distance, deliver specific products only on certain dates. Only have local pick up. Lots of choices. And MUCH more affordable than the competitors.

Miel By Mel

This app is being amazing! really made a difference on my website without mentioning Raj was incredibly amazing last time I needed assistance. Love this app!