In Store Pickup Local Delivery

Local delivery. Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Theo & Brom PH

Been looking for an app with all these features -- finally! It makes our life so much easier, and our customers happier with clear-cut delivery options. Logbase team is also very helpful. They're the first Shopify developer team that actually stayed on a call with us until our issues were resolved. Thank you Logbase!

bannos

We are an online cake store and we use this app for our local deliveries and pick up. The app works well and we are happy with it. The most important part is the customer service. The support team has been invaluable to us from helping with the set up and fixing any minor issues. They have a Zoom service, where you can book a meeting and speak to someone on their team and they help you right then and there. The customer service is outstanding.

pumareseller.ph

I haven't fully explore and use it but the way it was shown and configure, it pretty covered all things our online store is needed. Adding more is the very accommodating and well knowledgeable technical support(Sree) and even their CEO is trying to help to resolve the concern. Thank you! I appreciate you kindness.

Living Tree Foods

Super helpful with on-boarding and setup. Definitely recommend. We were so impressed that we were up-sold on two separate apps.

Tomato & Go !

J'utilise cette application pour la vente de produits avec livraison à domicile et en entreprise. La qualité et la réactivité du support technique est excellente !
I use this application for the sale of products with home and business delivery. The quality and responsiveness of technical support is excellent!

Tin Pan Bakery

Installed the app yesterday to help with my client's bakery business. The customer support has been *exceptional*. They made it very easy to schedule a virtual meeting to help with installation, but I got so much live, real-time help through the in-app chat that the virtual work session was unnecessary so I canceled it. Very happy with the app and the service so far.

Holy Cookies

The app simply does what is should and is easy to use for my customers. And the support is amazing! Thank you for your help!

Early Bird Cheesecakes

These guys are truly amazing! Their support is super helpful and the app allows me to do everything I need for a seamless transaction. Recommend them x1000.

Brooklyn Flowers

I have used lots of other apps in the past but this one by far is the best app out there they are so helpful and fast i recommend this to anyone looking for a delivery or in store pick up app A+

Delikatesi i tako to

Before we installed the app I checked all the reviews. For us it was strange all reviews have 5 stars. But we try the app anyway.
Now i can say the guys deserved every single 5 star review.
The support is outstandig and as a Ecommerce Senior Consultant I want to recommend them. Thanks guys