In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery | Reviews

by LogBase

Local delivery. Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

Nyama

I use this app to ensure customers schedule a pick up date and time. They must select a slot before being able to pay for the order. I haven't used it long enough yet to say for certain yet how good (or not good) it is, but so far I would give it a 4 star. I don't find it to be the greatest in being user friendly, but it's pretty good. Also, I have encountered a few hiccups already, but the support team has been great - I would give them a 5 star.

Oven Latino

I am still in the process of testing this App and I had very good support so far. I also found relatively easy to make changes and adjusts to my needs. The only reason why I don't choose 5 stars now is because I would like to finish my testing process, but so far I would recommend this App to anybody who needs to control the delivery and pickup sale process.

George Crown Takeaways

Very useful app for pickup and delivery times. Only thing to improve is the ability to customise the amount of time per time slot. Support team are friendly and super helpful.