In Store Pickup Local Delivery

Local delivery. Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Guilt Free Groceries

This app works well for my store. Firstly I must say the service from all the support team has been great. In particular, Siva helped me today with a number of issues - we have been on and off Zoom calls and chats and he has been really great at understanding what I needed.
On the app more widely - it's been great to get the various options onto my website for customers to choose - lots of different time slots, different options for Local Delivery and Pickup, the ability to override for certain product sets etc.
I would like to see more available behind the scenes - the ability to tailor the emails that are sent to customers, the ability to tie into the Shopify Local Delivery route planning (it does tie into a different app EasyRoutes but that is fairly expensive).
Overall - 4 stars for the app itself but I'd give the support team 10 stars if I could!

Schouten Blumen und Pflanzen

The service is amazing. The chat support is really helpful and always directly available. I never had a problem that couldn't be solved.

Didi Cakes

This app works well and has reduced our backoffice workload significantly and reduced order errors.
It's pretty easy to use and set up, the support service is very responsive and have fixed any issues I've come across

Nyama

I use this app to ensure customers schedule a pick up date and time. They must select a slot before being able to pay for the order. I haven't used it long enough yet to say for certain yet how good (or not good) it is, but so far I would give it a 4 star. I don't find it to be the greatest in being user friendly, but it's pretty good. Also, I have encountered a few hiccups already, but the support team has been great - I would give them a 5 star.

Oven Latino

I am still in the process of testing this App and I had very good support so far. I also found relatively easy to make changes and adjusts to my needs. The only reason why I don't choose 5 stars now is because I would like to finish my testing process, but so far I would recommend this App to anybody who needs to control the delivery and pickup sale process.

George Crown Takeaways

Very useful app for pickup and delivery times. Only thing to improve is the ability to customise the amount of time per time slot. Support team are friendly and super helpful.