Pickup Delivery Date Pickeasy

Pickup Delivery Date Pickeasy

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
February 6, 2023

Thanks Janani for helping me! Great customer experience! The app is always great and they always support my business with all my needs.

Verbena Flores
Brazil
February 5, 2023

Rahul & Dhanaseelan - were a great help in setting up my website. They especially assisted me in setting up the scheduling part

BOOZEY
Spain
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
February 3, 2023

They have an excellent support team. Extremely helpful and quick assisting with integration of the app.

PerthCakeCollective
Time spent using app: 1 day
LogBase replied February 3, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your wonderful review. We will be glad to assist you at any time.

January 31, 2023

Amazing APP! all the help they gave me to understand and set up the app, specially Kavishan!!!!!!!!!!

wimakepr
Time spent using app: 12 days
LogBase replied January 31, 2023

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are glad to assist you at any time.

January 31, 2023

Awesome experience working with the team from LogBase - their app is fantastic and is packed with all the features I needed, and the team is extremely helpful as well. I enjoyed the scheduled setup meeting via Zoom, taking a lot of the hassle and uncertainty of correct setup away.

Hoedspruit Groceries
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
LogBase replied February 3, 2023

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀
Thanks
Sudhan
Logbase

January 30, 2023

Great support, Rahul and thank you very much for helping us.
I really appreciate you're help thanks again

VWOWGIFTS
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 13 days
LogBase replied January 31, 2023

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a 5-star review. It means a lot to us!

Logbase Team.

January 26, 2023

I am so grateful for Raj!! This experience was so smooth and professional. He went above and beyond to make sure I understood and the store was setup just the way I wanted it. Thank you so much!

Sweet Delight Cheesecakes
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
January 26, 2023

Rajkumar was extremely helpful! he helped me set up my local delivery and store pickup options. very fast respond time

Garden Rose Flowers - LA & OC Same Day Flower Delivery
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited January 26, 2023

Customer service makes navigating this app SMOOTH sailing. Best to meet on Zoom and spend a little time on your issue and they will share screen and show you exactly how to get from point A to B and then again from point B-D :). Thank you for todays help!
Some improvements to consider: The Calendar and the charge at Checkout aren't cohesive...for example the same customer in one zip code can select a time that isn't offered to them...it shouldn't show a specific time to the zip code if the zip code doesn't offer it at checkout.
There are a few more little things like this I'd like to submit for review...but overall, it does get the job done.

Plant Party
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
LogBase replied January 25, 2023

Thank you for your kind review! It's always our pleasure to assist you.

January 24, 2023

Great customer service.. I was soo lost and was greeted with a chat pop up window where a real agent joined right away.

They assisted with my issue then also showed me how to update it myself for next time.

Very happy with this!