In Store Pickup Local Delivery

Local delivery. Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.

CherryCakes

Janani was brilliant who I spoke to over zoom was very helpful in helping me get setup. The app is easy to use and very functional. Highly reccomend.

Korispy Fried Chicken

KUMAR WAS VERY HELPFUL GIVE THE MAN A RAISE! He helped me with most of my questions and I believe this app is very helpful.

Blomster and baker

Hi I got some great help from Siva today.He fix our problem straight away I am amazed how helpful the team are the in store pick up local delivery app are. Could not be more happy with the service
Blomster and Baker

Geven

Amazing support team, Especially Siva and Abhishek who were so prompt and helpful and even created some custom coding to help me with my store. They are super prompt and great to work with
Highly recommended

Lazy Bake

I contacted support 2 times (once to help set up, and one to add an extra feature) - they were so quick! Literally I sent an email and 15 minutes later I had a response saying my request had been put into action. love it so far!

shopgoldencloud

This app is great for keeping your pickup schedule organized! The customers can choose their pickup location, date, and time (if needed) all in one place so it really helps to limit your manual work. The customer service by Siva was outstanding! Because I'm not very good with technology and I had very specific needs to accommodate my store, I was honestly starting to panic. However, he guided me and took care of all the issues I was dealing with from his end and solved it within one quick zoom call. LogBase's customer service team is unmatched - it was the most stress-free trouble shooting call I've been on.

Packaging Lab Philippines

Finally, our problem in pickup point is SOLVED by this apps, We satisfied your service. Siva is GREAT to assist us! Thank you so much!

Bless' Sweet Escape by Leng

Siva helped me fixed the checkout page. Very patient and very informative. Thank you very much. Also, when you need help asap they are 24/7 there to help you.

K Cake Dessert

very useful app and great support .. Sreeman helped me out a lot, thank you so much .. recommend if you running a cakery like us or any food business

OC Beverly Flowers

Customer support is awesome. Janani was able to reply my message right away. She was very helpful and answered all my questions. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32