Customers schedule their order
Set different local delivery and pickup slots for different days. Limit orders per slot. Set cut-off and preparation time.
Customize as per requirement
No code setup. Product-wise preparation time, fulfilment, availability. Set delivery rates by zip/post code.
Free setup assistance
Free setup assistance. Theme based setup. Separate customization for mobile and desktop.
About In Store Pickup Local Delivery
A complete app that enables customers to schedule their local delivery and pickup date and time. Mail us at email@example.com for FREE setup assistance.
- Create time slots from 1 hr to 15 minutes for days on which you want to allow pickups/delivery.
- Limit number of pickups or deliveries per time slot to avoid crowding at the store.
- Setup cut off time like Friday pickup can only be scheduled till Thursday noon.
- Blackout holidays like Christmas and store holidays.
- Translate app to store language.
- Set delivery rates by zip/post code
Why are we different from other apps?
- Have different slots and preparation time for pickup and local delivery.
- Product-wise preparation time, fulfilment, availability.
- Only app that enables blacking out time slots on a particular day.
- Filter orders by order number, customer name, due date.
- 50 % purchases happen on phones. Our picker can be customized for mobile screens.
- Works with Shopify express theme.
- Position your slot picker as per your theme.
Suitable for businesses like
- Grocery stores
- Cake shops
- Stores with pickup option
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
Date & time slots for local delivery, pickup
Set preparation & cut off time
Limit orders per slot
Multi location (Shopify location)
Everything in starter plan
Different slots & cutoff time for local delivery&pickup
Product-wise preparation time, fulfilment, availability
All features in smart plan
Set different rates by zip code / postcode
Set different delivery rates by order value
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Got it Made Stratford
I installed this app to help me schedule pick ups and local deliveries. After only a few days I decided to uninstall when I discovered a flaw that allows customers to select local delivery than check out without providing their address - causing me to have to get in touch with the customer for clarification. Which totally defeats the purpose of the app. I spoke with customer service and the problem can be remedied if you upgrade the app (aka pay more money) which to me is like - you know there's a glitch in the system but in order for the app to run smoothly, you want me to pay more. Ya okay.... There are some things I liked about the app, but ultimately having to contact customers to follow up doesn't serve my business well.
Thank you for the feedback.
Actually the checkout page of Shopify is not customizable, you can verify this with Shopify as well and the only way for any app to handle local delivery with rates completely is with their carrier calculated shipping API.
The API is free with the annual plan of Shopify and it is $20/month in their monthly plan. This is charged by Shopify, not the app.
For the app to handle delivery rates we don't charge extra. It is part of your current plan itself.
We have already emailed you and we will be glad to connect on a Zoom call and set this up for you in the current app plan itself.
Enfin un application qui me permet de mettre un minimum de commande par zone. Un très bon service après-vente.
This was very easy to set up and use, and the customer service is very responsive and helpful, especially for a newbie like me.