Order Delivery Estimation

Order Delivery Estimation

by Pleximus

Set estimated delivery date message for your products.

OUTCLASSER

Good app lets me be able to inform the customer about the delivery of the items! I need to place it above the add to cart button though

SHELOVE

Adoro o aplicativo mas preciso que voces configurem o que eu pedi, porque quando adiciono a um produto, a mensagem fica por baixo do botao wishlist. Por favor vejam isso. Obrigada

labanci

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME! Easy interface to quickly set up the estimation on your store, but it doesn't work. They have very poor customer service. I emailed them about the issue of the order delivery estimation not being displayed on my website and they replied 4 days later saying " let me check" without any greeting or anything. Sounded like you were messaging some random person. Anyways, I waited a couple of days and no one got back to me. So I sent them an email again asking if there was any update and again 3 days went by and no one got back to me. Apparently this is an ongoing issue faced by other store owners too. You'd think it would be fixed by now.

Komot

Hello,
can you provide us the application in slovenian language? We really need it.
Thank you!
Br, E

Used by God

I've reached out to their development team numerous times about the order delivery date not being displayed on the order confirmation page. I have customers constantly reaching out requesting this information. At first I was told that the information was there, then I ran a test and saw that it wasn't. I reached out to them numerous times over a month-long period. They finally contacted me and told me that it wasn't there after saying that it was and offering to make the changes. They said that they would send a collaborator request to make the changes. No request ever came. Then I reached out to them again. This time they told me that the change would be available in a future release and that they didn't have a release date. I asked them if they could make the change since they already told me that they would. Still haven't heard anything back. Their customer service isn't great and you shouldn't have to constantly follow up with them. Especially after they told me that the delivery date was on the confirmation page, then told me they would make the change, and now waiting on a release date....

BOLD

good. helps me with my shop. definitely recommend it and free of charge. good. helps me with my shop. definitely recommend it and free of charge.

Spare and Square

Brilliant app and free to use couldnt ask for any more. Very easy to use, thank you.
spareandsquare.co.uk

Auto Junk UK

Its a good app that looks smart but it has some major flaws: 1) It counts Saturday and Sunday as a delivery day even if you have Saturday and Sunday as a non-working day. This means that if a customer places an order on Friday and you have a 3-day delivery window it states Monday as the delivery day when it should be Wednesday.
2) You can't change the placement of where the delivery estimate appears on the product page and it appears too close to the product body text. I believe further coding is required for this but I am not a coder. I have written to the developer twice on the above points and support is slow and not very helpful. I'm still waiting 3-days later for a response to my last email.

vJria

Ottima APP, molto semplice da gestire e funzionale. Ho fatto richiesta di assistenza e sono stati veloci nella risposta. La consiglio

GUfit

Very helpful and helped me reach exactly what I need, I highly recommend using this app looks very neat and nice on websites