Order Delivery Estimation

Order Delivery Estimation

by Pleximus

Set estimated delivery date message for your products.

FancyComplexion

Love how this app is simple to use and very clean display on the product page - doesn't look spammy and overdone. Best of all - ITS FREE! Good for us folks just starting out and don't have a lot of money to throw on add ons. Would like if there was an option to add a date range rather than just one date. Ex: June 15 to June 25 - Instead of the customer just seeing June 25 and getting turned off. Thanks guys - loving this app so far.

Somphine

mejor que nunca trabajar con ustedes.
son autenticos profesionales,esperamos siga siempre higual de bien como siempre para poder seguir recomendando.

Turner Fabrics

I sell custom printed items, so I needed to display the extended handling time. This app did exactly what I needed and displayed the estimated arrival time right below the "add to cart" button. It is very simple to use.

G2 Store

Very good customer service. Recommend it!
It also offer the function of CSS for you edit it in your way

Toolsburg

Great and Smooth App .. I am using it at my store ....
Great support .. fast respond ..

Recommended .....

Pizarkle

Brilliant app! Ive been looking for an app like this for a while. It does exactly what it says and is really easy to set up. Must have app to keep customers informed of shipping times. My shipping times are long so added a covid-19 message after the dates to notify about delays. Very handy.

Good Childhood

I would love this app, as it is a great tool to manage customer's expectation on the date of delivery. Avoid complaints to the shop after placing order.

However, the app doesn't work on my shop after a period of time, although I always enabled the app.

I am truly thankful for the immediate help from the team, once I contacted them! They fixed my problem within an hour! All pages work well on my site now :) :) :)

Red Lip Boutique

I love this app! I use it to display the time my customers can expect to receive their product(s). This app is very easy to use.

Make Love Fab

i like this app im just getting used to using the app i dont know how it works properly but i just got it.i enjoy using the app its easy to use when you know what your doing

Leonard

Great app, great support :-) I downloaded it yesterday and had I problem and the support team was able to solve it quickly.