Order Delivery Estimation

Order Delivery Estimation

by Pleximus

Set estimated delivery date message for your products.

WEARGENICS

Best app ever. Thank You and keep it up.

Montagati

The app does what it says. however, i'm struggling in adding all the products in one go. also, for some reason the app doesn't show my remaining product pages. it get stuck at the first page with the loading icon. other than that all is fine.

SFdizayn

Very useful app and really great customer service. I have asked something special for me and developer supported me immediately and modify it how I wanted. Thank you so much!

Exotic Wings and Pet Things

I wish we could use this app however this is no support for setting different timelines for different shipping zones or shipping methods. Your only option (that I can find at the time of writing this review) is to set a blanket "x" day(s) shipping time on your product.

There is not enough tools to offer an accurate time frame that we can stand behind at this time. However we look forward to seeing this app updated in the future to support different time frames based on the customer's location.

Only4less

Great app. The customer love to know how long shipping will be. I am happy to be using this app. Also they had fast customer service.

WB Homestore

Great, simple & easy to use. Straightforward UX and even better that it's free to install and use. Thanks guys

July 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are happy that you liked our APP. Having amazing users like you helps to encourage our confidence.

Mom it KeTo Go

Great App, you can customize the date format, the font, the color. It work on the desktop shop view but it does not work when you view the shop on the mobile

July 25, 2020

Sorry for inconvenience for mobile issue, We fixed the mobile issue just after you put a review, Now our app feature completly working for mobile also. So Please check now and revert back on shopihelp@pleximus.com if any and If you don't face any more issues, we humble request to update the review accordingly.
Thanks :)

ComboWise

I love the ability to add different delivery dates for different products. Support is A+ and they respond very quickly. More features are coming and for a free app I highly recommend for store owners for conversions. Thanks.

July 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind and positive words. You've made our day. We really appreciate it.

Thanks Again :)