Order Delivery Estimation

Order Delivery Estimation

by Pleximus

Set estimated delivery date message for your products.

Toolsburg

Great and Smooth App .. I am using it at my store ....
Great support .. fast respond ..

Recommended .....

Pizarkle

Brilliant app! Ive been looking for an app like this for a while. It does exactly what it says and is really easy to set up. Must have app to keep customers informed of shipping times. My shipping times are long so added a covid-19 message after the dates to notify about delays. Very handy.

Good Childhood

I would love this app, as it is a great tool to manage customer's expectation on the date of delivery. Avoid complaints to the shop after placing order.

However, the app doesn't work on my shop after a period of time, although I always enabled the app.

I am truly thankful for the immediate help from the team, once I contacted them! They fixed my problem within an hour! All pages work well on my site now :) :) :)

Red Lip Boutique

I love this app! I use it to display the time my customers can expect to receive their product(s). This app is very easy to use.

Make Love Fab

i like this app im just getting used to using the app i dont know how it works properly but i just got it.i enjoy using the app its easy to use when you know what your doing

Leonard

Great app, great support :-) I downloaded it yesterday and had I problem and the support team was able to solve it quickly.

WEARGENICS

Best app ever. Thank You and keep it up.

SFdizayn

Very useful app and really great customer service. I have asked something special for me and developer supported me immediately and modify it how I wanted. Thank you so much!

Only4less

Great app. The customer love to know how long shipping will be. I am happy to be using this app. Also they had fast customer service.

WB Homestore

Great, simple & easy to use. Straightforward UX and even better that it's free to install and use. Thanks guys

July 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are happy that you liked our APP. Having amazing users like you helps to encourage our confidence.