Order Delivery Estimation

Order Delivery Estimation | Reviews

by Pleximus

Set estimated delivery date message for your products.

Nooras

This app is not working. i've tried multiple times to make it work but unfortunately its not working as it is shown. do not install

The Sweet Treat Co

Sorry but I had a major issue with the app not recognising Saturday and Sunday as not working days.
Support did not seem to understand my issue and the tone of language in the emails was very abrupt as if they were right and I was wrong!
Gave up in the end as did they. Just told me it was my logic at fault

NEON FACTORY

Why can't the list of products be sort by old/new?
Or can we have list of pages? page 1, page 2, instead of only NEXT. I have thousand of products, and when i click next few times, it come back to the first page.

MarbleWallpaper.co.uk

Updating my review to 1 star as the app no longer works and they haven't responded to my support request....

belong

it's not working.............................................................................................................

Style with Christine

After Shopify look on my website, they said your estimated delivery Liquid Error I contact them to let them access my Site 3 days didn't hear back. Can you imagine an online website with the Error noted show how it looks? I wish I could post a photo here?

Dicons

I wrote to customer service to help me put the Spanish language in the application and yes, they added it but more than 20 days after I wrote and they even added a mandatory subscription of US $ 2.00 per month just for the translation from English to Spanish . It is something absurd I feel disappointed I will uninstall the application ...