Order Delivery Estimation

Set estimated delivery date message for your products.

Free plan available. 4-day free trial.

Discount Storez

Location South Africa

Thanks for the hard work and helping us out by making things easier, this app helps with showing customers estimate arrival times

May 13, 2022

Thanks for your feedback! 😊 We are so glad that you are happy with our app. We are always here for you! Thanks for choosing Pleximus!

Easy Electronix

This APP is very useful , Easy to use effective and I wish that you can control the background based on template Design. Overall I am Happy with it as it is.

Olouka

works fine I currently use the free version maybe you can implate a donor button because I don't like monthly payments but I'm okay with a one-time payment..............................................

trus.

Love it! It works very conveniently and it looks professional as well. And the free version works perfectly too.

calypsojewelery

This app is great and I love that it has a free plan. It would be nice if the display of delivery times could be set in time frame and not just one specific date. other than this, awesome app!

Eveling

This app is perfect for informing customers about the delivery date before they order. It does a great job to preventing potentially cancelled orders when customers are unaware of the delivery lead time and want to cancel their order because of their schedule. Pleximus also provides excellent support in case the app needs a small adjustment for your theme.

ozclickcart

I use this app to estimate delivery date for my store. Very useful & works perfectly fine. Highly recommended.

Giroty

Thank you for the very useful and fast assistance! The application works normally and fulfils its utility.

Bags@Ushop17

Easy install and integration. Works fine on both desktop and mobile sites. The free version is good enough for English-only shops.

maxzol

Thank you very much, the app looks great in my store. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddfff

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7