4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its accurate delivery estimates and easy integration with Shopify. Its user-friendly interface and customization options are praised, along with its product-specific delivery date settings. Many have noted a decrease in customer inquiries and cart abandonment, and an increase in conversions. The app's performance doesn't affect loading speed and its customer support is responsive. It's free, multilingual, and features a countdown timer, enhancing the website's aesthetic appeal. It's a valuable tool for managing delivery expectations and keeping customers informed.

August 10, 2020

I love this app! I use it to display the time my customers can expect to receive their product(s). This app is very easy to use.

Red Lip Boutique
6 months using the app
November 25, 2020

very good app.......................................................................................

DENTAMED USA
5 months using the app
September 10, 2020

Such an easy simple app that suites my needs perfectly. I just want it to show the delivery time on the product page. Great support also.

Gel Nail Varnish
5 months using the app
July 25, 2020

Great, simple & easy to use. Straightforward UX and even better that it's free to install and use. Thanks guys

WB Homestore
4 months using the app
Pleximus replied July 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are happy that you liked our APP. Having amazing users like you helps to encourage our confidence.

September 8, 2020

Tried a ton of Apps, This is PERFERCT! Simple, easy, wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Deliveries
4 months using the app
August 12, 2020

Brilliant app! Ive been looking for an app like this for a while. It does exactly what it says and is really easy to set up. Must have app to keep customers informed of shipping times. My shipping times are long so added a covid-19 message after the dates to notify about delays. Very handy.

Pizarkle
August 27, 2020

Very responsive customer service. This app is a great deal, highly customizable and great customer service.

Parker Baby Co.
August 4, 2020

Great app, great support :-) I downloaded it yesterday and had I problem and the support team was able to solve it quickly.

Leonard
Switzerland
October 1, 2020

Great app, with very good and understanable features. I had a little issue but the support was able to solve it very quickly. Recommend it!

Anatomea
Switzerland
Edited August 15, 2020

Great and Smooth App .. I am using it at my store ....
Great support .. fast respond ..

Recommended .....