Order Desk

From $20/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
September 29, 2021

This app is absolutely amazing. Actually, it is not only the app. It is customer service. Nowadays, you have tons of apps to choose from, and in my opinion, what makes the difference is the support. Order Desk offers an OUTSTANDING customer service, and everyone in the team goes the way and beyond trying to help and accommodate your needs. I was terrified to change connectors as we have a quite complicated operation, and we deal with several different marketplaces other than Shopify, but they surpassed our expectations. The fact they did not offer phone support was the reason why I almost did not go with them, but I decided to give it a try, and honestly, their email support is one of the most efficient and fast supports I have experienced, so I am delighted. Highly Recommend!!!

Walls By Me
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Order Desk replied September 29, 2021

Thank you for such kind, thoughtful words! We take extra care to offer thorough, helpful support via email since Order Desk is fairly technical in nature and we recognize that free time to work through technical issues can be sparse for small businesses. Thanks for sticking with us, and it's been such a pleasure for all of us to watch Walls By Me grow! :)

Edited April 22, 2022

Update- I am coming back on 4-22-22 to update this and specifically shoutout Darren at OrderDesk. He has helped guide me and been infinitely patient through working out issues with a pre-order workflow. This has helped us immensely, and WOULD NOT have been possible without him taking time to support me through this and answer too many questions to count. OrderDesk support is unmatched. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Let's talk about the biggest reason you should use Order Desk. Help and support. We have had a somewhat difficult time transitioning from legacy WooCommerce to Shopify, especially in the area of 3PL connection. Order Desk support has been the most insanely helpful group of people in this process. They have answered every question quickly. If I had questions that went beyond the original reason for support, they followed up and answered until I was completely clued-in. The service reps are always kind, courteous, fast to respond, knowledgeable, easy-to-understand... I am running out of adjectives. If you need the functionality that Order Desk provides, then stop looking at competitors and use OD. OD itself is great and easy to use. But that's not uncommon in the Shopify App and SaaS ecosystem. The real reason to choose OD is because their support will 100% have your back when you need it most. I cannot stress this enough. It is one of the best support interactions I have ever had, REPEATEDLY. EVERY SINGLE TIME. And to be honest, I have been contacting them about things that OD was a PART of, but not a problem point. They have been helping me work through issues that OD didn't even cause or fail in, but where it was just one link in the chain. Do it.

bootyparlorinc
Time spent using app: 10 months
Order Desk replied September 29, 2021

Thanks for such wonderful words about our support team! If you need some more adjectives, feel free to contact our support and we'll send you some more. :)

In all seriousness, thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. It goes a long way, and we really appreciate it!

Edited April 12, 2021

I have to say, I have never experienced customer service like this. This is one of, if not, the best company I have ever worked with. I was desperate to get everything set up and Louie, with order desk, was unbelievable and went above and beyond to help me. I can honestly tell you, if any of you are hesitant to purchase this addon listen to me. WORTH EVERY PENNY AND THEN SOME!! Thank you Louie for your outstanding customer service and at 64, I have learned from you and Order Desk. The Best of the Best!! Carl Rancher's Prime

Rancher's Prime
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Order Desk replied April 13, 2021

Carl, your kind words made us smile this morning. Thanks for your thoughtful review, and of course for using Order Desk!

March 14, 2021

Amazing app! Order Desk allows you to easily create flexible custom logic to solve specific problems for your business. In contrast to other apps that offer a fixed set of features or require a developer for customizations, Order Desk has an intuitive rule builder that allows you to create custom workflows to meet specific needs. Customer Service is A+, they go above and beyond to help you reach your goals (shout out to Yambo!). All in all, very pleased with this app.

throughline coffee co.
Time spent using app: 11 days
Order Desk replied September 29, 2021

Shoutout to Yambo indeed! Thanks for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review, and of course for recognizing Yambo as the wonderful person that he is.

November 17, 2020

Firstly - almost no other apps or services do what Order Desk does. It can stitch together anything to anything (different selling channels <> different fulfillment providers, on-demand printers, etc.). You can craft unique rules for each instance and the platform keeps great logs. There is a bit of a learning curve, but once you 'get it', you get it and it is like a box of legos... you can build whatever you can imagine. My favorite part of Order Desk is the support. They were AMAZING when we tried to setup our brand's super odd and different requirements. They helped us debug and test and made recommendations. When one of our main on-demand partners had a MAJOR technical glitch (but wouldn't admit it), Order Desk devs were there to troubleshoot - and talked directly to the on-demand printer to fix the API. Fantastic communication, transparency and an all around great attitude. High fives to Louie, Katie and Pieter over there at Order Desk. You guys rock!

Goldleaf
Time spent using app: 11 months
Order Desk replied November 17, 2020

Thanks for the kind words, Charles! High fives are gladly received and reciprocated.