Lopster ‑ Edit order by .Brick

Lopster ‑ Edit order by .Brick

by .Brick

NO duplicate Orders, WON'T break the reports

Yogioshop.com

One week later, the only result is 2 messed up orders due a counter-intuitive UX and wrong/inadequate directions. 2 separate emails were sent, 1 week later, not a single answer. Obviously I was charged a normal paying subscription trying to correct the 1st "free" one.

Samana Living

Having used another Edit Order app to modify our invoices, I had high hopes when I download Lopster because of its claim that they don't duplicate the existing invoice before saving a new one. That may be the case but, unfortunately, Lopster does not allow any modification of the shipping charges.
I have tried on three separate occasions to get help from the Developer. I contacted the Developer thru the normal App support channel. On all occasions, there has be NO reply. That's unacceptable. Buyer beware.
I have removed this App.

FRAHM Jacket

Initially worked better than other order edit & exchange apps, that have created ghost orders and messed up our admin. But causes strange anomalies.
But increasingly often it doesn't load. I have NEVER had a support request answered (of 8 now, I believe).
Edit: We have now delete it and caused more issues than it solved.

Exact Tooling

Update on 01/2020. The app is NOT WORKING FOR 2 DAYS. We have emailed the developer multiple times with no response.

We were really excited to use this app to edit orders but after editing a few orders we are seeing multiple bugs. Sort of disappointing that they would even launch the app without fixing these obvious errors.
- App does not work on Mac Safari browser
- When editing an order to increase qty the draft order has some random "Add Missing Price" field for $3.50. we have no idea where this came from and have not received an answer.
- We unchecked the tax button before completing the draft order but it STILL added tax to the order.
- Draft order shows Tax as "Add Missing Price" which is confusing to customers
- No real time chat support available

We are happy to leave an updated review when these bugs are fixed but for now this app is not polished for professional companies to use. We are a little hesitant to edit orders and send these draft orders to our customers with multiple bugs.

Narvaez Constructions

Thank you for early support! I got trouble with installation and using the app at the first time but they're online always to support. Now I can use this app and easily manage my orders and finance.

Purple Bitch Store

5-star app! I advise you not spend money on other apps of order editor if they can help you to manage order and financial report effectively. You should try to use this app. user-friendly and exact statistic!

Farrington D.

A worthy app - I like to recommend Lopster to many other users who start new online stores. Just only a small fee - you can solve big problems with your store management.

Deyoung Store

Lopster is really woth 5 stars. I tried a lot of similar apps but nothing can provide me the financial report exactly. Affected my store management alot. Thanks for bring your app to us.

Warren Flower

It's really helpful in managing your stores, orders, financial report per month. I used to get trouble with incorrect financial sum.But not, Lopster can solve it.

Steven Toy Store

I have tried Lopster with another store before. It runs smoothly and help to manage info exactly. Of course, I continue using for my new store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6