Lopster ‑ Order editor

Lopster ‑ Order editor

by .Brick

Just ONE click for simplifying order management

Maison Baum

We used Lopster to edit orders after customers wanted to change their size.

The app didn't retrieve the existing orders and kept showing ERROR 404. Using Editify instead was a quick option so we didn't bother finding a solution with customer support. 2 stars cause the app has an accessible price.

September 17, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback. We so sorry that you didn't try to contact us for your problems. We always here ready for support.

Richard T Williams

This is a great app and very reasonable price! Support was prompt in answering my question and a very detailed response was given which I appreciated very much.

Lisa Vasques

Wow, this is a great app, an invaluable tool worth installing. I can easily contact to support team and receive the feedback immediately. Thank you for bringing this valuable tool.

Benjamin A Richard

I'm very happy with this small but amazing Lopster app! Definitely worth it to have! I recommend to use it.

Walterming

Love the app. The edit option in the order is a huge plus to our business. Great support from the support team as well.

Vinwinvin

The app helps a great deal with user experience. I'm looking forward to more free better features in the future.

Stacey Gaeta

I have just installed the app and the guide is user-friendly. and easy to understand. It's easy to look at my store finance report now.

Kathy Kate

This has to be the best I have seen so far. This app can do things that i didn't know was possible! Already i like how it operates to help managing orders and store finance

Betty R Clark

This app works effectively, I am trying it with my store and feel that it will make an improvement to my product sales and store management.

Wilson F

Great tool for customizing order online. Also a very simple interface to use. I am pleased with the quality of work thus far.

Previous 1 3