Lopster ‑ Order editor

Lopster ‑ Order editor

by .Brick

Just ONE click for simplifying order management

Betty R Clark

This app works effectively, I am trying it with my store and feel that it will make an improvement to my product sales and store management.

Wilson F

Great tool for customizing order online. Also a very simple interface to use. I am pleased with the quality of work thus far.

Gessy Gessy

The app works as expected. Since we needed assistance getting it setup but the staff was helpful and able to install and customize it quickly for us. Thank you!

Ribbons Shop

The Lopster team is super helpful. I am really satisfied with the app, the help support I have received, and the timeframe which was delivered. I would recommend this application as an addition to shop manager

Wolfer store

This is an AWESOME order editor app where you can edit your orders with ease! It's worth the one of the best order edit apps on Shopify!

Murphy boutique

This app seems to be the easiest way to edit orders I've used. I will continue for sure! Continue to have more amazing features

Berry Bups

I truly needed something like this app. I wanted to edit orders and unfortunately Shopify hasn't provided enough features. I was advertised to use this app. And it did more than what I wanted specially with many updated features.
Lopster is worthy!

Beaupre store

Great service! We have offered a lot of programs that warrant changing orders regularly. Lopster is super responsive with all issues I've troubled with. Keep improving the app!

Rec Williams

Lopster is excellent and well worth the cost. It's a well thought-out app that integrates perfectly with Shopify. I advise to try to have your own experience.

Mary Stephens

I love this App. It works perfectly, I'm amazing to work with and it's much better than other I have tried. Keep up the great work, team!

Previous 1