Lopster ‑ Edit order by .Brick

Lopster ‑ Edit order by .Brick

by .Brick

NO duplicate Orders, WON'T break Shopify's reports

Samana Living

Having used another Edit Order app to modify our invoices, I had high hopes when I download Lopster because of its claim that they don't duplicate the existing invoice before saving a new one. That may be the case but, unfortunately, Lopster does not allow any modification of the shipping charges.
I have tried on three separate occasions to get help from the Developer. I contacted the Developer thru the normal App support channel. On all occasions, there has be NO reply. That's unacceptable. Buyer beware.
I have removed this App.

FRAHM Jacket

Works better than other order edit & exchange apps, that have created ghost orders and messed up our admin.
But increasingly often it doesn't load. I have NEVER had a support request answered (of 4, I believe).

Kelsey's Neighbourhood Bar & Grill

Lopster lives up to its promise. We are now able to alter orders as needed to run our store successfully. This app is definitely worth checking out.

Integra Investment Plans

A great app for our business. We would be in real trouble without having all of its features Thank You

Buttrey Food & Drugs

Great App. Easy to install, easy to use right after installation. Very efficient tool. Recommended! asda

Listenin' Booth

Great customer support, makes processing orders more straight forward and helps you to offer better customer service to your customers with the flexibility it provides.

Petroleum Standard Sales

This is a great app that does exactly what the name says. It's quite simple to use and their support staff is easy to deal with if something goes wrong

Heat treating equipment

Excellent and well worth the cost - I've tried other app's, and they were worthless. Lopster is a well thought-out, comprehensive app that integrates perfectly with Shopify

Veramons

I have found this app excellent and the support has been 10 out of 10, very quick and always very helpfull
I have again asked for help and fixed very quickly

Formula Grey Earth driller

The app is an absolute necessity for any Shopify business. Well designed, great functionality and I'd definitely recommend upgrading to the full service. Worthy app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11