Lopster ‑ Edit order by .Brick

Lopster ‑ Edit order by .Brick

by .Brick

NO duplicate Orders, WON'T break Shopify's reports

Fuller Mall

Lopster is THE missing piece when it comes to Shopify. It's simple to use and if there are ever any problems, Hoang are very responsive and helpful. Thanks!

Whetstone Ring

Great app! Extremely surprised Shopify doesn't have these features already, but so glad .Brick has solved the problem for us!

Greenleaf Tea

Lopster has been a lifesaver to me. We deal with variants and our wholesale customers are constantly changing their mind about sizes, etc. Lopster makes it easier for us to make those changes and not have to worry about inventory since this is done automatically. Another nice addition is the Request payment feature were with just once click, whatever is owed to us after the edition, we can collect our money. This app is a must have!!!

Dreams Land Store

This app is fantastic! I was initially shocked to learn that there was no way to edit orders in Shopify. Finding this app was amazing, as it more than made up for this missing feature!

Lamphere Toys

Great App. Easy to install, easy to use right after installation. Very efficient tool. Recommended!

Lima Lyl

Great customer support, makes processing orders more straight forward and helps you to offer better customer service to your customers with the flexibility it provides.

Parnell's Store

CONSISTENTLY GOOD APP. THE ONLY ONE THAT ACTUALLY DOES WHAT WE NEED IT TO DO. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AS WELL!

Midway toy store

This app is so great! I just need a little time to process orders. It's worthy to experience! Hope to have a long time for free trial

Holt Street Store

How awesome! I experienced with some order edit apps but just a few options . With Lopster, I have more choices and it's really user-friendly. Thanks a lot

Starkweather Store

Lopster is really fast and efficient. It's easy to manage my store. Hope to have more helpful features in the future