Lopster ‑ Edit order by .Brick

Lopster ‑ Edit order by .Brick

by .Brick

NO duplicate Orders, WON'T break Shopify's reports

Edwards W

Lopster is really an order editor I need. It solves a lot of problems related to order management. Fee for 300 orders can be reduced?

Kevin Harvey S

I'm rather satisfied with Lopster. You help me to reduce lots of time managing orders. I'm really impressed with the financial report.

Gary Gary GG

I'm really satisfied with this order editor app. I used to get trouble with incorrect financial report. Lopster help me to solve this issue. Thanks

Vanessa Morris

The app works perfectly, it has saved us a lot of work for our orders. Additionally, thank you so much for urgent support. Additional features are recommended.

Benjamin Benjamin

It's really a amazing app. I can manage, edit or update orders with no difficulties. I'm really impressed by financial report. Exact and easy to control.

Tammy Peabody

Powerful and easy set-up instructions. New to the app and haven't had a problem with it. Worth a try!

Harrison QDL

This app runs smoothly and exactly. Lopster is really different from other same functional apps. Exact financial report! Highly recommended!

QLD Calibrations

This app is amazing! Occasionally our customers need to change quantities or exchange items ordered. We use Shopify Payments and integrate with our accounting platform - Xero so you can imagine how messy this process can be for order management and reconciliations. Now this app makes this process so simple and easy to transact. I appreciated the different pricing options and most importantly the support is very responsive and helpful if/when required. Highly recommended! +++

Edgar J Lampe

This app really helps to cut down the time I spend to edit related orders. Highly recommended for everyone.

Francis RWilson

Lopster really gets the job done. It does everything I need and helps me with the most impossible tasks