Lopster ‑ Edit order by .Brick

Lopster ‑ Edit order by .Brick

by .Brick

NO duplicate Orders, WON'T break the reports

Narvaez Constructions

Thank you for early support! I got trouble with installation and using the app at the first time but they're online always to support. Now I can use this app and easily manage my orders and finance.

Purple Bitch Store

5-star app! I advise you not spend money on other apps of order editor if they can help you to manage order and financial report effectively. You should try to use this app. user-friendly and exact statistic!

Farrington D.

A worthy app - I like to recommend Lopster to many other users who start new online stores. Just only a small fee - you can solve big problems with your store management.

Deyoung Store

Lopster is really woth 5 stars. I tried a lot of similar apps but nothing can provide me the financial report exactly. Affected my store management alot. Thanks for bring your app to us.

Warren Flower

It's really helpful in managing your stores, orders, financial report per month. I used to get trouble with incorrect financial sum.But not, Lopster can solve it.

Steven Toy Store

I have tried Lopster with another store before. It runs smoothly and help to manage info exactly. Of course, I continue using for my new store.

Maldonado Store

Nice app, I love you and best recommend for Lopster app. It will be better if you have a long time for free or a suitable fee in the future for 300 orders

Bobbie L. Vaughn store

Wow... Thank you for bring a free application that can help me a lot to manage my store. It seems to support solving order rather effectively. 5 stars!

Irene D. Whaley

This is an AWESOME order editor app where you can edit your orders with ease! It's worth the one of the best apps on Shopify!

Jessie R. Adams

This has to be the best I have seen so far. This app can do things that i didn't know was possible! Already i like how it operates to help managing orders and store finance

Previous 1 3 4 5 6