Lopster ‑ Edit order by .Brick

Lopster ‑ Edit order by .Brick

by .Brick

NO duplicate Orders, WON'T break Shopify's reports

CharisseJLott

I'm really satisfied with how the app works. Have you ever thought of adding some other features related to sales promotion for store? I think it won't be a bad idea :)

KayleighCollier

Wow... Thank you for bring a free application that can help me a lot to manage my store. It seems to support solving order rather effectively. 5 stars!

WhitneyLWilson

This app is so great! I just need a little time to process orders. It's worthy to experience! Hope to have a long time for free trial

KellyWJones

How awesome! I experienced with some order edit apps but just a few options . With Lopster, I have more choices and it's really user-friendly. Thanks a lot

Toomas Darrel

Lopster is really fast and efficient. It's easy to manage my store. Hope to have more helpful features in the future

Funnyfank

So glad that I came across this app! It's like my online shop supporter! I'm really hands-free now. Keep up your good work

Anhbp59

This is definitely what I want, the other apps like Reorder or Orderify are just simply cancel and create new order, that make my Shopify reports inaccurate. This app really did the job, keep up the good work.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next