Lopster ‑ Edit order by .Brick

Lopster ‑ Edit order by .Brick

by .Brick

NO duplicate Orders, WON'T break the reports

Rosemarie M. Basel

I truly needed this App because I wanted to edit their orders and unfortunately Shopify hasn't provided enough services. I was advertised to use this app. And it did more than what I wanted specially with the newest updated features.
Lopster is worthy!

Shirley A. Lopez Store

I have tried Lopster with another store before. It runs smoothly and help to manage info exactly. Of course, I continue using for my new store.

Alvarado DGA

Thank you so much for bringing this awesome app. It will be very easy from now on to manage financial report monthly as well as edit orders.

Julie G Mills

Awesome! At last I find an app which can help me to manage order effectively. I used to find it so difficult to solve this.

Pauline PCJ

Lopster can provide me enough features to manage orders easily. I find it interesting to manage financial report monthly exactly. It's a really special feature

Edwards W

Lopster is really an order editor I need. It solves a lot of problems related to order management. Fee for 300 orders can be reduced?

Kevin Harvey S

I'm rather satisfied with Lopster. You help me to reduce lots of time managing orders. I'm really impressed with the financial report.

Gary Gary GG

I'm really satisfied with this order editor app. I used to get trouble with incorrect financial report. Lopster help me to solve this issue. Thanks

Vanessa Morris

The app works perfectly, it has saved us a lot of work for our orders. Additionally, thank you so much for urgent support. Additional features are recommended.

Benjamin Benjamin

It's really a amazing app. I can manage, edit or update orders with no difficulties. I'm really impressed by financial report. Exact and easy to control.