Lopster ‑ Edit order by .Brick

Lopster ‑ Edit order by .Brick

by .Brick

NO duplicate Orders, WON'T break Shopify's reports

Chatham T-Shirt

Technically 3 or 4 stars but all of the limitations are caused by the Shopify platform itself, not the app. Why most of this functionality is not built into Shopify I don't know and these guys are trying to make the best of a poor order management system.

Friendly Advices

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE !! The reply is quick and very responsive to our needs. VERY RECOMMENDED!! We had a custom need that only could've bee fixed with internal help from them and they did right away without hesitation.

Brown Derby Laundry

This app works flawlessly and customer support is top notch! I wrote to the developer and had an answer back in five minutes. Now that's service!

Netobill Music

Very good customer service. Every question I had was answered fast. This app works perfectly and really suits my needs.

Packer Zoologist

I’ve only started using this app, but it’s giving me exactly what I need. Almost more importantly for me, the experience I had with support was excellent.

Grossman's Store

This is definitely what I want, the other apps like Reorder or Orderify are just simply cancel and create new order, that make my Shopify reports inaccurate. This app really did the job, keep up the good work.

Acuservs

Thank you so much for bring this awesome app. It will be very easy from now on to manage financial report monthly as well as edit orders.

Schucks Auto Supply

The app works perfectly, it has saved us a lot of work for our orders. Additionally, thank you so much for urgent support. Additional features are recommened.

Red Bears Tavern Store

Lopster can provide me enough features to manage orders easily. I find it interesting to manage financial report monthly exactly. It's a really special feature

Edu Farm

I'm rather satisfied with Lopster. You help me to reduce lots of time managing orders. I'm really impressed with the financial report.