Lopster ‑ Edit order by .Brick

Lopster ‑ Edit order by .Brick

by .Brick

NO duplicate Orders, WON'T break the reports

Tammy Peabody

Powerful and easy set-up instructions. New to the app and haven't had a problem with it. Worth a try!

Harrison QDL

This app runs smoothly and exactly. Lopster is really different from other same functional apps. Exact financial report! Highly recommended!

QLD Calibrations

This app is amazing! Occasionally our customers need to change quantities or exchange items ordered. We use Shopify Payments and integrate with our accounting platform - Xero so you can imagine how messy this process can be for order management and reconciliations. Now this app makes this process so simple and easy to transact. I appreciated the different pricing options and most importantly the support is very responsive and helpful if/when required. Highly recommended! +++

Edgar J Lampe

This app really helps to cut down the time I spend to edit related orders. Highly recommended for everyone.

Francis RWilson

Lopster really gets the job done. It does everything I need and helps me with the most impossible tasks

Julius Whitehouse

I am very impressed with Lopster. This system is so easy to use , just follow the instructions and everything will be smooth. Lopster makes my job so much easier and it saves me hours everyday

Sophia Sphere

Exactly what we needed! Much easier for us to manage all changes related to orders. Great app and excelent support!

Richard T Williams

This is a great app and very reasonable price! Support was prompt in answering my question and a very detailed response was given which I appreciated very much.

Lisa Vasques

Wow, this is a great app, an invaluable tool worth installing. I can easily contact to support team and receive the feedback immediately. Thank you for bringing this valuable tool.

Benjamin A Richard

I'm very happy with this small but amazing Lopster app! Definitely worth it to have! I recommend to use it.