Lopster ‑ Edit order by .Brick

Lopster ‑ Edit order by .Brick

by .Brick

NO duplicate Orders, WON'T break Shopify's reports

Edu Farm

I'm rather satisfied with Lopster. You help me to reduce lots of time managing orders. I'm really impressed with the financial report.

Levitz Furniture Store

This app is fantastic! Very quick and easy to understand. Great developer support. Highly recommended!

Quality Realty Services

WOW. What a great App, And even the most novice users can easily use. When we don't have endless time to go back and forward to get that order spot on, this is an amazing app to allow you to concentrate on getting the most out of visits and orders.

Adaptas Store

Ever heard the saying, "better to have and not need, than to need and not have"? Well there'll come a time when every shop will "need" to edit an order for a customer, and this app made it very easy to do just that.

GoG Mart

Shopify is basically unusable for us without this app. We get several occasions when a customer needs to change a size or color before the item ships. Lopster does the best job possible (working around Shopify's limitations) to help us process changed orders.

Eagle Food Centers

Love this app & the customer service is awesome. He responds quickly and is more than willing to help you with the customization.

Aaronson Furniture Store

Fantastic tool! I checked out some of the other Edit apps and this seemed like the best option. It's working just great for me so far, very easy to use and the support team have been very helpful and friendly. thanks Hoang!

Bold Ideas Shirts

Just set up this app but it looks really promising. We want to enable a seamless experience for our customers and this should definitely help with it.

Hastings Jsc

Amazing app, saves a hell of a lot of time!! Works great, support is actually very helpful and support guys know everything. Super happy business

The Lawn Guru Shop

Very professional way to send payment requests / invoices. Really great support team, they were able to get back to my requests within just a couple hours.