Lopster ‑ Edit order by .Brick

Lopster ‑ Edit order by .Brick

by .Brick

NO duplicate Orders, WON'T break the reports

Berry Bups

I truly needed something like this app. I wanted to edit orders and unfortunately Shopify hasn't provided enough features. I was advertised to use this app. And it did more than what I wanted specially with many updated features.
Lopster is worthy!

Beaupre store

Great service! We have offered a lot of programs that warrant changing orders regularly. Lopster is super responsive with all issues I've troubled with. Keep improving the app!

Rec Williams

Lopster is excellent and well worth the cost. It's a well thought-out app that integrates perfectly with Shopify. I advise to try to have your own experience.

Mary Stephens

I love this App. It works perfectly, I'm amazing to work with and it's much better than other I have tried. Keep up the great work, team!

Tipton Rachel

Great app!
This app is really useful edition that can help my order management a lot. It's user-friendly and convenient when it can automatically create coupons for clients. I find it very helpful when my clients come back and continue shopping. I'm really interested in this feature. Thanks and good luck!

CharisseJLott

I'm really satisfied with how the app works. Have you ever thought of adding some other features related to sales promotion for store? I think it won't be a bad idea :)

KayleighCollier

Wow... Thank you for bring a free application that can help me a lot to manage my store. It seems to support solving order rather effectively. 5 stars!

WhitneyLWilson

This app is so great! I just need a little time to process orders. It's worthy to experience! Hope to have a long time for free trial

KellyWJones

How awesome! I experienced with some order edit apps but just a few options . With Lopster, I have more choices and it's really user-friendly. Thanks a lot

Toomas Darrel

Lopster is really fast and efficient. It's easy to manage my store. Hope to have more helpful features in the future