Lopster ‑ Edit order by .Brick

Lopster ‑ Edit order by .Brick

by .Brick

NO duplicate Orders, WON'T break Shopify's reports

Starkweather Store

Lopster is really fast and efficient. It's easy to manage my store. Hope to have more helpful features in the future

Ruth I. Doyon Store

So glad that I came across this app! It's like my online shop supporter! I'm really hands-free now..

Lenexa Store

This is definitely what I want, the other apps like Reorder or Orderify are just simply cancel and create new order, that make my Shopify reports inaccurate. This app really did the job, keep up the good work.

Adult Toys Shop

Nice app, I love you and best recommend for Lopster app. It will be better if you have a long time for free or a suitable fee in the future for 300 orders

Narvaez Constructions

Thank you for early support! I got trouble with installation and using the app at the first time but they're online always to support. Now I can use this app and easily manage my orders and finance.

Purple Bitch Store

5-star app! I advise you not spend money on other apps of order editor if they can help you to manage order and financial report effectively. You should try to use this app. user-friendly and exact statistic!

Farrington D.

A worthy app - I like to recommend Lopster to many other users who start new online stores. Just only a small fee - you can solve big problems with your store management.

Deyoung Store

Lopster is really woth 5 stars. I tried a lot of similar apps but nothing can provide me the financial report exactly. Affected my store management alot. Thanks for bring your app to us.

Warren Flower

It's really helpful in managing your stores, orders, financial report per month. I used to get trouble with incorrect financial sum.But not, Lopster can solve it.

Steven Toy Store

I have tried Lopster with another store before. It runs smoothly and help to manage info exactly. Of course, I continue using for my new store.