Lopster ‑ Edit order by .Brick

Lopster ‑ Edit order by .Brick

by .Brick

NO duplicate Orders, WON'T break the reports

Yogioshop.com

One week later, the only result is 2 messed up orders due a counter-intuitive UX and wrong/inadequate directions. 2 separate emails were sent, 1 week later, not a single answer. Obviously I was charged a normal paying subscription trying to correct the 1st "free" one.

Samana Living

Having used another Edit Order app to modify our invoices, I had high hopes when I download Lopster because of its claim that they don't duplicate the existing invoice before saving a new one. That may be the case but, unfortunately, Lopster does not allow any modification of the shipping charges.
I have tried on three separate occasions to get help from the Developer. I contacted the Developer thru the normal App support channel. On all occasions, there has be NO reply. That's unacceptable. Buyer beware.
I have removed this App.

FRAHM Jacket

Initially worked better than other order edit & exchange apps, that have created ghost orders and messed up our admin. But causes strange anomalies.
But increasingly often it doesn't load. I have NEVER had a support request answered (of 8 now, I believe).
Edit: We have now delete it and caused more issues than it solved.

Maison Baum

We used Lopster to edit orders after customers wanted to change their size.

The app didn't retrieve the existing orders and kept showing ERROR 404. Using Editify instead was a quick option so we didn't bother finding a solution with customer support. 2 stars cause the app has an accessible price.

September 17, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback. We so sorry that you didn't try to contact us for your problems. We always here ready for support.